Chapter 34

Taking place at the press, where Principal Nezu, Aizawa and Vlad King were answering the presses questions.

One of the reporters spoke up "you spoke about keeping the students safe, Eraserhead. But according, you encourages them to fight during the attack on the training camp, putting them in grave danger. What was you reasoning for this?"

Aizawa answered "I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation. Allowing them to sue their quirks would help avoid the worst possible outcome."

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 26 victims and 2 kidnapped children is a win for UA high?"

"I assure you that things could have gone much more poorly. I feared every student would be tortured and killed at the end."

Principal Nezu then said "most of the victims were harmed by the gass attack. We've determined it to be the result of a poisonous quirk used by one of the villains. It's tanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept to a bare minimum. Additionally, we're providing mental health counseling to every student, though at the moment, we do not see an signs of serious psychological trauma."

Tye reporter then said "so you've found a bright spot in this tragedy?"

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still has a future."

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted, Katsuki Bakugo and Kiyoko Sweets" tye reporter said as Aizawa flinched a bit

The reporter continued "First Katsuki Bakugo, he enrolled at your school with excellent marks, and went on to win the sports festival. Before that, he survived the attack of a powerful sludge villain who eventually had to be taken down by All Might. The boy is obviously strong and heroic. On the other hand, the violence he displayed in the finals and his attitude at the awards ceremony boty showed that he cannot control his temper. For Kiyoko Sweets, she is the only daughter of the two pro heroes, King Candy and Blacksmith, who apparently are traveling overseas. She had got into UA through recommendations since the UA staff had raised her and trained her to be one. She may not won the sports festival but she is talented when it comes to her quirk. But on the other hand, from the looks of it, the girl is far away from reality, from the sports festival she always smiled, thinking everything is all smiles. Her personality and attitude of a child will make her as an easy target and would be fooled by anything. What if these are the real reasons the villains kidnapped them? What if they're brainwashing them right now, pulling them towards evil? Have you realized Sweets parents, the Pro Heroes have abandoned their child here, letting this worst case scenario happened? How can you sit there and tell us they still have a future?"

Vlad sweatdropped a bit and looked a bit unease at the reporters explanation, he said in his head "this reporter knows exactly what he's doing. He's trying to antagonize us so we say something damning. You can't fall for it, Eraser. He probably knows how much you hate the media. Don't let him trick you." He glanced at Aizawa

To their utter shock, Aizawa bower as he spoke "As Katsuki Bakugo's and Kiyoko Sweets' teacher, I take full responsibility for not taking his violent behavior and having her taken away from under my care. However Bakugo's actions at tye sports festival were born of his deep-seated convictions. He's trying harder than anyone in his pursuit to become the top hero. For Kiyoko, the child is not far away from reality, she understands every situation and always smile and be brave. She may act like this but I have seen her grow and I know she has full potential. Like Bakugo she is working hard to become a hero and her dream to make anyone smile. If the villains think they have a chance with them, then they are grossly mistaken. I can guarantee you that much."

Tye reporter wasn't satisfied with his answer so he asked "that doesn't amount to real evidence, though. I didn't ask you how you feel, I asked you if you had concrete information."