Chapter 26

Continuing at the bar, with Shigaraki and the new recruits

Shigaraki demanded "Kurogiri, get rid of these two. I can already tell they're exactly tye kind of trash I hate. A brat and a guy with no manners."

Kurogiri said "now, now, Tomura Shigaraki. They came all this way the least we can do is hear them out. Give them a chance. Besides, this broker is respected in the underworld. They're bound to be valuable assets."

Giren looks at the villains and grins "like em or not, you still owe me a finders fee. In cash. I suppose I could introduce the two of em, before I go"

He points at the girl and explains "this one looks like an adorable high school girl, right? She's actually the suspect in a series of deaths where the victims all bled out. So far, her name and face have been kept out of the media."

The girl said with a smile "Toga, here. Himiko Toga! Life is too hard. I just wanna make it easier to live in this dumb world. I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy. C'mon, handy-man please let me join your league of villains!" She grins widely with a pink blush on her cheeks.

"You gotta be kidding me. Is she crazy?" Shigaraki question, uneasy by the girls' enthusiasm

"Well, she can hold a conversation. For the most part, at least. C'mon she could be useful." Giren said then looks at the next recruit "and this guy, hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he's taken Stain's ideology to heart."

Tye man said with a bored expression "I don't like this. Is your group really dedicated to the Hero Killer's mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you"

Toga giggled but taken back by his words. Shigaraki said "grow up. She may be a psycho, but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people. Don't just stare. Whats your name?"

The man responded "right now I'm goin' by Dabi."

"No, I want to know you're real name."

Dabi responded bluntly "I'll tell you when you need to know it. In any case, my new purpose is to carry out the Hero Killer's will."

"That wasn't what I asked you, patchwork." He stood up as he continues as he slowly gets mad "jeez, why is everyone so hung up on Stain? He's all I ever hear about. Every damn day"

Kurogiri tries to warn him to calm down but he didn't listen

"It's really pissing me off! " He yelled, surprise the two. "You two are done". He was going to use his quirk on them but Dabi fight backs with his flames, and Toga with a knife.

As they were about to fight, Kurogiri quickly made portals, preventing and hands or weapons to hit. He responded "please calm yourself, Tomura Shigaraki. If your desire is to be realized, then we must increase our numbers. Now that we're in the spotlight, our chance is at hand. I advise you to be more accepting. You must use them and the ideology Stain has left behind."

Shigaraki pulled his hands out of the portals then said as he walks out "I'm outta here."

Giren asked "where are you off to"

"Shut up!" He said rudely then walks out before slamming the door shut

Giren said "I try to make it a point not to complain about a client, but he's too young. And far too immature."

Toga said "really thought he was gonna kill us for a sec!"

Dabi said "that guy makes me wanna vomit."

Kurogiri explained "shall we get back to you about recruitment at a later date? I believe our leader knows what he has to do. That's why he left as he did. He understands his circumstances. All might, then the Hero Killer, he's been humbled twice very recently. I'm sure he will bring you an answer. One that will satisfy both of you, as well as his own desires.