Chapter 27

As class ended, Kiyoko was with the girls as they chatted for a bit and what to do for before training camp starts

Uraraku question "wait, so we're not supposed to take any long trips over summer vacation"

Jirou explained "yeah apparently that's what the school said."

Yaoyorozu said as she became a bit upset "how unfortunate. I was supposed to spend several weeks touring Venice with my parents"

Kiyoko said "Auntie Midnight promise that she would take me to the beach and visit Mama and Papa in England

"What is your life?" Uraraku said as she falls over

Ashido whined and said "Aw and I just bought like a bajillion new swimsuits."

"Well turns out, that's what happens when you class is attacked by the League of villains" Jirou points out.

Ashido yelled out as she waves her arms around like a child "but I wanna so something! I dont wanna spend my whole summer bored! That's so dumb!"

"I got it! Why didn't we hand out at the school pool over summer vacation" Hagakure excitedly pointed out

Kiyoko went to her and said "that's a great idea Gumdrop, I forgot therr is a pool here, let's do that

Asui said "good idea. I bet we can talk the teachers into letting us use it if we ask them nicely."

Uraraku said "plus it'll be free, so we'll save money"

Ashido said "that's way better than being cooped up in my room."

Yaoyorozu rose from her seat and said "leave it to me. I'll start working in a formal proposal right away."

Kiyoko cheered "yay! A fun day at the pool with my besties!"

As break started, Kiyoko had her swimsuit ready and ready to leave to the school pool. She wanted to walk.woth her friends but had to take longer since Midnight showed her many swimsuits for her to wear.

She left her home and starts walking to school, she hums until she found her male friends

She smiled and runs to the them and said "Cinnamon, Grape, Apricot, Hi"

The guys heard her voice and blushed red when they saw their crush running towards them

She stopped and said "hey besties, how are you doing

Kaminari said as he acts cool "pretty good but perfect that you are here cutie" she giggled at him

She asked "anyway where are you guys heading off to"

Midoriya said "we are heading to the school pool, the guys said some fun before the training camp starts"

She smiled and jumps up and down "sweet, I'm heading to the pool as well, Im meeting the girls there. So let's all walk together"

Mineta said "perfect besides we are going the same place" he wanted the excuse for him to get close to her.

Midoriya said "lets get going then" he gently grabs Kiyoko's hand and walks with her

The four walked together towards UA for the pool

(Back at the UA building)

Aizawa was going through the students files with Class B's teacher Vlad "Vlad. We have to increase each if the students quirks this summer. "

He said "agreed as he looks at the paper "why don't you start by giving me a rundown of all of Class A's abilities?"

Aizawa said "if I must.
"Let's start with Yuga Aoyama: His quirk us Navel Laser, it's basically, a belly button laser."