Chapter 13

(Kiyoko's POV)
As Midnight explained the rules of the game, it is pretty hard since we have to make a strategy to get the headbands and protect our own.

We even have to be careful so we don't fall or we will be out.

I looked around and they were looking at me and Cinnamon (Midoriya), which is confusing.

As I looked up, Midnight pointed at the screen and showed the timer of 15 "alright you have 15 minutes to form a team, now go!"

We all started to go around and find a time, which I need to do the same, maybe I should ask-

"Kiyoko" I turned and saw Peppermint (Todoroki) walking towards me

"Oh hey Peppermint, what is it" I asked him then he spoke "i want you to be on my team"

"Oh well I-" I was interrupted by a voice "Oi, Candy, youre joining my group, got it" Pop Rock said as he was behind me.

I was about to say something but more students were coming to me.

"Please Kiyoko, lets be a team"

"Join my team, I got a plan"

"Please be on my team Kiyoko, no one wants me on their team"

"Your quirk is useful for us, so please join"

I was flattered and happy that they need help but as much I want to, I can't since I picked someone in mind.

"I'm sorry everyone, but I already decided who should I team up so bye my sweet pals" I said then I walked out if the crown and went to the person that I will team up with.

I could hear, Pop Rock yelling "Come back here Candy, you are gonna be on my team"

As I made to where I need to go, I tapped their shoulder and I said "Hey cinnamon, lets team up"

He turned to me and was in tears "Thank you Kiyoko"

I giggled and said "well of course, team up with you is going to be fun"

He blushed red and said "thanks but now we need to find more but since we worth so much, everyone is going to avoid us" he started shaking a bit

"Aww that stinks like Garlic, but we have to try, Cinnamon" I said

"Hey Deku, Kiyoko" we turned and saw Strawberry (Uraraku), she then said "Lets team up"

Midoriya started crying which got me and Strawberry wet as he started talking fast and happy

She then said "if we run away the whole time, we'll win right"

Cinnamon stopped crying and said "umm you're either overestimating me or every one else here"

"It might work" I said.

"Anyway, it's fun to team up with people you like" both strawberry and I said.

Cinnamon made a weird face and I asked "you ok Cinnamon, why are you making a funny face"

"No I thought my chest was going to explode or something" he said as he rubs his eyes a bit.

As he talked to Strawberry, I looked behind him and saw a big water stain behind him "hmmm what's that" I thought

As I turned back to my team, we started to discuss of how we should form a team since we known each others quirks.

He turned and went to Smarties (Iida) as me and Strawberry followed him.

"Iida/Smarties" both me and Cinnamon said as Smarties looked at us