Chapter 9

(Kiyoko's POV)

I was super happy that All Might had shown up but from a far, but he is no smiling like he is usual does, weird.

I heard Shigaraki said "after all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash, shows up" I heard more of the villains commenting about All Might.

I stayed beside Aizawa so I watched. In flash, the villains were punched to the air and i was grabbed by the waist in a blink of an eye. Thanks looked up and All Might caught me and Aizawa.

He said to him "I'm sorry Aizawa, i should have been here" i saw a bit of grief in his eyes.

He looked at me "sorry, Sweets". he saw the bruise that my waist. I didn't say anything and he faced the villain's and, my friends.

He quickly lunges at them and grabs my friends away from the villains. He dropped us off and told us "everybody back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time" 

We listened to him and i was about to carry him but Kiwi(Asui) said to me "Kiko your waist, what happen?!". I looked at her and held it "I'm ok, he used his quirk on me and almost decay it, don't worry about me"

As we carried or Kiwi and Grape (Mineta) help carry Aizawa, I heard Shigaraki say in a panic "no no no, it wasn't supposed to go this way, he's still fast father, somehow he still managed to hit me". He was covering his face and grabs the hand and placed it back, which seemed to calm him down.

He continued "of course, government heroes rely on violence. I wasn't prepared for this, I couldn't even see him when he moved, but he is not fast as i thought he would be. I guess it's true after"

He looked at us and mumble with a chuckle "All Might is getting weaker"

I just stayed there, holding Aizawa with Kiwi then Cinnamon Roll(Midoriya) said to All Might "All Might, you cant that brain villain, it took one for- i smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong"

All might said to him "Young Midoryia" he looks at him with his signature smile "i got this" 

We start to head to the entrance with Aizawa on Cinnamon's back. 

We kept walk away from the fight, all we can hear was yelling and feel the air. Grape said "are you guys seeing this that suplex looked like a huge explosion. All might is on a whole another level"

Kiwi then stated "and yet he still have to look at his notes, when he's teaching us"

I said "it doesn't matter, I know he is the best hero, besides Dad I look up to him" I chuckled a bit and I noticed that Cinnamon looked worried and looks back.

Kiwi said as she points her finger close to her lip "maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing, All Night's unstoppable"

I said "well, Duh he is the number one hero, he can't be stopped" I smiled and said to Cinnamon "Hey Cinnamon, are you ok, you seemed quiet"

He didn't respond, he was in thought

As Grape kept yelling in the back, I giggled at his ranting then pout at Cinnamon since he was mumbling.

We all turned around and had a face of shock and disgust. The Nomu was holding on to All Might as Kurogiri was using his quirk to warp half of the Nomu. The Nomu was pulling him in the portal.

It looked like his left waist is bleeding, did the Nomu hurt him.

"Oh no he is in trouble, we have to do something" I was worried and looked at the fight