Chapter 28

As the students return to school for your camping trip, Aizawa announced "now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus Ultra!"

Class 1-A yelled out "Yes sir"

They waited for the other class to come, and get on tye bus. Uraraku ran to Midoriya and said excitedly "I'm so psyched! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester, Deku!"

Kiyoko came and said "days of training and enjoying the outdoors, does that sound fun Cinnamon" she held his hand and jumps up and down

He blushed red and looked away flustered "oh yeah! It's definitely close, huh?.....so close" he got more as Kiyoko touched him

Uraraku asked "hey what's the matter" Midoriya scouts away from the girls and said "I'm just a little hot!"

She looked at Midoriya then blushes red when she remembered something. Kiyoko asked "you ok, Strawberry?"

Uraraku immediately backed away and said excitedly "uh, lets hear it for camp!". She, Kaminari, Kiyoko and Ashido clapped as they said "Yeah! Camp! Camp! Camp! Camp"

Midoriya watched them, but mostly at Kiyoko, as they looked very excited

Then out of no where, Monoma from Class 1-B appeared and said with a menacing look "I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be so embarrassing. Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" His eyes went on Kiyoko, as he was about to run to her, Kendo chops his neck, knocking him out.

She grabs his shirt from the back and apologizes. Kiyoko giggled and said "Banana is very silly" but Midoriya just sweat dropped.

A girl from class B said "Monoma's scary"

Midoriya and Kiyoko noticed and she said "yeah, more friends and from Class B" she jumps up and down

"I guess they are right, she is sweet and childlike"

"Anyway it's nice to see you outside of the sports festival. I guess now we're not technically rivals

Kendo then called out "time to get on the bus" the students followed her order and gets on.

Mineta watches the girls from Class B get on tye boss or at their behinds "the girls of Class A and Class B. It's like a buffet of bombshells" she started drooling like crazy.

Kirishima noticed and said "dude, get yourself together. For real"

"Attention, Class A, our bus is here. Everyone line yo in seating order!" Iida said as he moved his arms around.

As they got on tye bus, and now on the road to the camp site. Aizawa then said as he looked at the back "here's the deal. We'll be in this bus about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused"

The students didn't listen and just chatted or play around on their phones or standing around. Aizawa just sighed and faced forward "Why do I even bother? Well I guess that is the only time they'll have to fool around."

After an hour on the road, the bus stopped at a resting place, the students got out to stretch for a bit

Kirishima said "huh. This isn't much of a rest area"

Kiyoko looked at the view from the edge "but the view is so pretty, look at the grass and trees"

"Be careful Kiyoko, you can fall" Yaoyorozu said to her, worrying that Kiyoko is hanging off the edge