First

Dance team's group chat :

Hyunbae:

Have u guys seen the new kid?

Psychomin:

wait there's someone new?

Fuck, why does that only happen when I can't come at practice?

Sunwoo:

Ah, ur missing on, that boy be cute as hell

Haknyeom:

Don't u have a girlfriend at home Sunwoo ??

Sunwoo:

Yeah, things are not going well between us rn, but ur right

Hyunbae:

Oh Woo, do you wanna talk about it ?

Sunwoo:

Nah I'm okay, but thanks boys

anyways, gotta go, see you at practice wednesday

-sunwoo went offline-

Hyunbae:

I actually gotta go to work too, see you later guys, and Juyeon, don't forget about our date tonight love :)

Juyeon:

How could I forget! Be safe, talk to you later, I'm going too

-hyunbae went offline-

-juyeon went offline-

Haknyeom:

So I guess it's just the two of us now Min

-psychomin went offline-

Haknyeom:

you fucker I hate you

-haknyeom went offline-

Hyunjae was headed to his workplace. He had graduated from college last year, and was now working as a lab assistant. He also gave dance lessons from time to time. He and Juyeon had started dating a year and a half ago, while they were both in college. Hyunjae was the stereotypical social butterfly, while Juyeon is the even more stereotypical athlete. They had met during a game, and started hanging out. They pretty soon started going out together, and Juyeon joined them at the dance studio like a month later. They quickly formed a group of friends with Sunwoo, Haknyeon, and Changmin. Everything had always been perfect between him and Juyeon. Everyone was envious of how perfect their couple was, how cute they were together, and especially how head over heels Juyeon was for Hyunjae. Yes, they seemed like the perfect couple. But lately, things hadn't been only joy and butterflies, especially on Hyunjae's side of the relationship.

Hi everyone ! I'm coming back with a story that I hope I will finish this time haha ! Please don't hesitate to comment, tell me what you'd like to see, what I should improve on!