Third

"Can you believe he brought yet another cat in our apartment ?" Kevin sighed loudly. "I know it's part of his job, but for fuck's sake, I wanna cuddle him at night, not a damn cat."

"Have you even tried telling him that ?" Sunwoo said with a laugh. "Come on, better be cats than, I don't know, snakes I guess?"

"I want to tell him, but he makes his puppy eyes, and I just can't say no to him."

"Ew, if that's what being in love with a man is, I'd rather stay away from it now." He joked and went back to poking his food.

"So, with your girlfriend, it's really done uh?" The Canadian asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah I guess so. But it's better, things were tensed and weird since months now. I couldn't bear the constant fighting anymore." He offered his friend a small smile as he looked up. He spotted in the distance the boy from yesterday's dance practice, searching for somewhere to sit. "Kevin, is it okay if I invite someone to sit with us ? I think he's new."

"No problem, I know what it feels like !"

Sunwoo smiled and got up quickly, to go and tap Eric's shoulder soflty, making the boy jump a bit, a sigh of relief escaped his lips when he saw Sunwoo.

"Sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to! Are you joining someone for lunch ?"

"Ah, no, actually I don't really know anyone yet, except for you and Changmin." He said sheepishly.

"Come sit with us, I'm with a friend!" He led him to the table. "And you've met Changmin?"

Sunwoo sat back down at the table, and made the presentations to Kevin, who waved to the younger boy. Eric bowed slightly, politely, and resumed his conversation with Sunwoo.

"Yeah, he's in one of my classes and we talked a little. He gave me his number and told me to come with him next practice. "

"Ah friendly Changmin, as always." He smiled a little. "But he's right, I'm sure you'll get along pretty well with them. As long as you don't get too close with either Hyunjae or Juyeon."

"Are those two still a thing?" Kevin asked. "I thought they had broken up."

"No, why would they have?" Sunwoo questioned.

"Ah nothing, I thought I saw Hyunjae kissing another boy, but I might have been wrong." Kevin just smiled. "Don't take it the wrong way Eric, but I really have to go to work." Ha laughed a little. "I hope we can talk again soon!"

"I hope so too!" He gave a warm smile to Kevin, as the boy quickly exited the cafeteria. He turned his attention back to Sunwoo, who seemed concerned. "Is everything okay ?"

"Yeah, yeah sorry!" He snapped out of his daydream. "Yeah, I might have to talk to Juyeon though."