25th

They had talked for hours on end, about anything and everything. Juyeon probably knew just as much about Eric as Eric himself. They were still on Eric's couch, but each had a beer in hand, and half a pizza was sitting on the coffee table. Eric's leg were on Juyeon's lap, and the older was caressing the exposed skin with the tip of his fingers, very gently. They were both past tipsy, but none of them seemed to mind anything. It was just very comfortable, physically and emotionally. They had put on a random show that they weren't really even paying attention to.

"You know what I'll miss the most about Hyunjae?" Juyeon started with a laugh. "His dog."

Eric snorted at the answer. He knew it was the alcohol talking, and that Juyeon wasn't going to be over him soon, but it still made him feel better. Once their show came to an end, Eric got up and stretched his back, some of it cracking in the process, making Juyeon wince.

"Doesn't that hurt??" He asked as he got up too.

"Nah, not really." He put the leftover pizza in the fridge, and threw their cans in the bin. "But a good night of sleep will probably help it be less sore."

"Didn't you stretch well enough before dancing?" Juyeon asked as he grabbed his stuff.

"Probably not."

"I'll show you someday, I don't want to see you in pain."

Juyeon's smile and soft attention made Eric's heart flutter. He was getting more and more sure that he had feelings for the older boy. Feelings that he couldn't confess, not now, and maybe never. He was too afraid of rejection to even think of doing that. He'll just keep being Juyeon's friend, and that's all, and – Oh my god why was Juyeon kissing him right now. He was taken aback by the feeling of Juyeon's soft lips against his, just a small peck that sent electricity from his head to his toes, shivers running down his spine. Once Juyeon's lips left his, the older just smiled at him and said a small 'good night' before going to Eric's bedroom.

Eric was left here alone, overthinking everything that happened that night. Did Juyeon like him? Was it just the alcohol? Did he do that to prove to himself he didn't like Hyunjae? As much as Eric liked Juyeon, he didn't want to be just the replacement for Hyunjae, it wasn't fair to him, and he deserved better than that. He still decided to take his phone, and text the groupchat, to ask if anyone was up.

Operation Juyeon

Eric:

Please someone be up

Sunwoo:

Oh eric thank god

everyone is sleeping and I'm alone

what's poppin ?

Eric:

Okay first of all no one under 75 years old says that

and juyeon kissed me

Sunwoo:

bitch he what???

DETAILS

SPILL THE TEA

Eric:

idek bro

like we were about to go to bed and he just did

Sunwoo:

was it like a smooch

or a full blown make out session

Eric:

Just a peck woo

it might be nothing, we both drank a lot

I'm getting my hoped up for nothing

Sunwoo:

wht do you mean your hopes up

omg you really like Juyeon

we were right

Eric:

yea I think so

I started thinking about it when you brought up the possibility of us being together

I guess I just suppressed the feeling bc u know, Hyunjae

And also Juyeon's way out of my league like come on

Kevin:

don't you dare say that Son Youngjae

no degrading thyself in this house!

Also congrats on the kiss, I'm going back to cuddle my boyfriend

- Kevin went offline -

Sunwoo:

he's right tho

in what world are you not enough for Juyeon??

Eric:

idk man, he's just, so amazing?

But yeah, enough talking, I just wanted to tell you guys

please don't talk to him about that

Sunwoo:

of course not, don't worry

I hope you guys can talk about it

and I hope it wasn't just a drunk mistake

you deserve a lot of love Eric

- Sunwoo went offline -

------

So , I finished writing this story, there's about 4 more chapters before it ends. 

The next chaps are going to go by quick, as I wanted to focus more on the before of their relationship, and not the relationship in itself

I could make another book about their relationship, and detail it more, tell me if you guys would like that