23rd

So that's what Eric tried to do. As they were walking towards the dance studio, he tried to start a conversation, which was way harder than he had anticipated. To be quite fair, he had been overthinking his friends words all night. Did he really feel anything towards Juyeon? Because if he did, wouldn't it be pretty selfish to try and get him to stop talking to his ex, whom he still loves? No no, it was for his own good, Hyunjae cheated on him, and said he didn't love him anymore.

"Is everything okay Eric? You seem preoccupied." Juyeon's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Oh yeah yeah! I just didn't sleep enough I guess, it's okay."

"I told you to take the bed! You're sleeping there tonight, I'm so so sorry!"

"No it's not that Juyeon. I just thought a lot, about things, and it kept me up. I like the couch, it's okay. But how are you? You seem far happier than when I went to your place."

"Because I am. I can't thank you enough for that Eric, you really helped me out." He smiled brightly, and Eric heart fluttered. "I'll probably go back home soon, I don't want to be a nuisance."

"Oh come on, like you could ever be!" Eric punched his arm lightly. "I loved having you there, it made everything feel less lonely."

"Thank you so much, really, I don't know how to repay you."

"Just be happy, and don't make the same mistake again alright?" Eric said, only half joking.

"I'll try to, thanks."

They finally reached the dance studio, and the tension could be cut with a butter knife. On one side was Hyunjae, on the other were Sunwoo and Changmin. The youngest one seemed visibly annoyed and angry, and the tall slim boy next to him only tried to calm him down. Eric glanced in Juyeon's direction, just on time to see him smile slightly at Hyunjae. He felt his stomach make turns, but tried to shake it off and go to his friends. He never felt strange with Juyeon before they pointed out the possibility of them dating, so why was it making him feel weird now?

Sunwoo calm down once Eric came in sight, and smiled at him and Juyeon.

The rehearsal went smoothly for the most of it. All the duos were good, very talented. For the emotion they had to reenact, Juyeon and Eric had to do a lot of risqué moves, and every now and then, he could feel Hyunjae's gaze drilling into him. Because of that, and what he overheard yesterday, he was sure of it, Hyunjae was trying to get Juyeon back. He'd have to talk to the others about that later.

They finished dancing late in the evening, when all their limbs felt sore, and their heads pounded because of the loud music. The six boys decided in unison to call it a day, and go back home to rest.

As Juyeon was advancing with his other friends, Hyunjae pulled Eric aside, making the younger frown.

"What do you want Hyunjae? I want to go home." Eric had no patience to deal with him now.

"Oh quit the sassy attitude, Youngjae." Hyunjae scoffed and laughed a little. "I want you to stop talking to Juyeon."

"Well, that would be kind of hard, seeing as he literally lives with me at the moment."

"Then tell him to leave, I don't care, I don't want to see you two so close."

"But why the hell does that bother you. You guys have broken up, you fucking cheated on him Hyunjae. At least be a decent human and let hi do as he pleases." Eric spat, looking at Hyunjae dead in the eyes.

"Don't disrespect me like that you dumb ass bitch. Juyeon is mine, he's always been mine, he'll always be." Hyunjae laughed a little. "He's wrapped around my finger, we're already planning to get back together, so what are you gonna do about that huh? He loves me, only me, no one can replace me in his eyes, so stop bothering, or trying. Also, drop the dance with him, that's pathetic. You guys have like no chemistry at all."

The words hurt Eric, thats for sure, but what hurt him the most, was Juyeon's broken voice coming from behind him.

"Hyunjae? How could you be like that? How could you be so mean and heartless?"

"J-Juyeon?" Hyunjae started stuttering. "I promise it's not what it looks like! Baby, I swear."

"Don't call me that. You know what Hyunjae, don't call me ever again. Go fuck yourself, I'm done with your games, with your jealousy, your cheating. I'm just so fucking done with you."

------

Holy sh- almost 600 reads ? Thank you everyone, it means the world!