Fourth

Eric arrived early to practice. He was just too hyped, and too excited to be there. He had made two friends already, and he was ready to make even more. What Sunwoo said about Hyunjae and Juyeon was trotting in his mind. He had guessed that the two of them were together, he wasn't dumb. He knew he shouldn't be curious about what Kevin had said as well. He didn't know them. He didn't have the right to be involved, or to snoop around like that. When he entered the dance studio, he was tackled by a very hyper Changmin.

"Yaaaay Eric!" He smiled and hugged him. "Come with me !! I'll introduce you!"

He didn't even leave him five seconds to answer, and dragged him to the small group. As soon as they arrived, they went pretty silent, eyeing the new boy up and down. Eric felt a bit weird, being stared at like that.

"This is Eric ! He's new in town, and he comes all the way from Los Angeles ! Isn't it so cool!" Changmin said excitedly, as always. "He's 19, and majoring in dance, like me! I figured out we could become friends with him! He lives alone here, and he doesn't really know anyone, except for Sunwoo and I!" Eric didn't dare to look at the others. He kind of felt like an intruder.

"Well hello Eric!" A happy voice said. "I'm Haknyeon, I'm 20 and I study theater!" Eric looked up and offered a big smile to the oldest boy.

"Welcome to our group Eric, I hope we all get along!" The tallest of the group smiled at him as well. "I'm Juyeon, 21, and I'm studying to become a sports instructor!"

"Oh, that's so cool! I love sports!" Eric eyes lit up at that. "Do you have a favorite ?"

"Ah, that's such a hard question." He took a few seconds to think. "But probably basketball, or dancing. What about you?"

"Baseball! I'm fairly good at it!" He nodded as he spoke, thinking back to the time where he wanted to be a professional baseball player.

"Ah, you'll have to teach me, I'm so bad at it." Juyeon started laughing, and he was cut directly by Hyunjae.

"I'm Hyunjae, 22, I graduated, and I'm Juyeon's boyfriend."

Eric lost his smile slowly. So that's what Sunwoo meant actually, about not being too close to any of the boys. Sunwoo laughed sarcastically, while Eric nodded at Hyunjae's response, and politely told everyone that he was happy he met them. Then the instructor entered the studio, and the practice started. The routine needed the boys to form duets, and Hyunjae basically stuck to Juyeon's side like glue. The younger didn't really look too pleased. He loved dancing with Hyunjae, and he loved Hyunjae, but what he didn't like was how possessive the boy could get, and especially when he became mean to anyone like that.

After the practice, everyone went home.

Dance Team's groupchat:

Haknyeom:

Today was really good!

Sunwoo:

I'm sore everywhere, but it was !

And Eric is a good partner, he dances really well

Psychomin:

He does!

Hyunbae:

Yeah whatever

Do you guys want to hang out this week end ?

Sunwoo:

What are you so mean for Hyunjae?

But yeah, let's do something

Hyunbae:

I'm not mean or anything, stop it.

The 5 of us, at my place?

Psychomin:

We could invite Eric?

Hyunbae:

wtf do u have with this guy?

Like, ur always bringing him up, are u in love with him or something?

Haknyeom:

Calm down, he's cool, and he's new, he could use some fun and some friends probably

I'm down for inviting him, I even thought about adding him here

Hyunbae:

No way

It has always been the 5 of us, not 6

We don't even know him that well

Sunwoo:

inviting him this weekend could help know him better don't u think?

Hyunbae:

Juyeon, are you not gonna say anything?

Juyeon:

No, bc I thought about inviting him too

Hyunbae:

Alright, just do whatever the fuck you want, but he's not invited to my place

He'll just fuck up our friendship, and you welcome him with open arms

Just remember I told you so.

-hyunbae went offline-

Juyeon:

am sorry about that guys, I hate when he's like that

I'll go talk to him

Sunwoo:

I gotta talk to you too Juyeon, face to face, can we meet?

Psychomin:

is everything ok sunwoo?

Haknyeom:

yea, im getting scared too

Sunwoo:

I'll tell you guys once I get to talk with Juyeon, don't worry

Juyeon:

I can meet you at the usual coffee shop in like an hour, is it okay?

Sunwoo:

Perfect, thank you Juyeon

I'm going now

-Sunwoo went offline-

-Juyeon went offline-

Psychomin:

What the actual fuck is going on here?

Haknyeom:

Idk, but I fucking hate it

Psychomin:

I guess we'll know later

See you this weekend Hak?

Haknyeom:

Yes of course!

I have to go, I have an acting lesson, and Younghoon is going to kill me if I'm late again

Bye Min!

-Haknyeom went offline-

-Psychomin went offline-