Tenth

"Okay so, don't get full of yourself, but I just wanted to apologize for the way I treated you. It wasn't fair to you, nor to the other boys." Hyunjae groaned, more than talked.

"Ah, it's okay? I get where you're coming from, I don't have any resentment or anything against you." He smiled. "But I appreciate it Hyunjae, really, thank you."

"Gosh, are you always that easy and annoying?" He half sighed, half laughed. "Stop saying amen to everything and get a personality for god's sake."

Hyunjae just sighed one last time and turned on his heels to go back to the party. He knew he had been mean to the boy once again, but he couldn't help it. He didn't hate Eric, he had no reason to do so. He actually hated himself for what he was doing, to Juyeon first, but to their whole group of friends.

Hyunjae had been so lost lately. He wanted to feel love, and Juyeon made him feel that, but there was something missing. It didn't feel like the beginning of their relationship, or even how it was a month ago. Something was lacking, and it definitely wasn't Juyeon's fault. That's why Hyunjae was in this sticky situation. On one hand, he cared deeply for Juyeon, he was his first boyfriend, his first love, and he didn't want to let him go. He also knew that breaking up would hurt the boy. But what was going on with Chanhee wasn't fair as well, he was cheating on Juyeon, and lying to Chanhee. He hadn't mentioned to the cute boy working at the restaurant that he had a boyfriend, even though he was pretty sure he wasn't in love with him anymore. But Chanhee made him feel so good, so loved, both mentally and physically. But Hyunjae was hurting both boys, and he had to do something about it soon. But if he was about to break up with Juyeon, why was he so afraid that the new blonde boy would replace him?

"Come on guys, lets drink and play games!" Sunwoo's voice echoed through the apartment, and brought Hyunjae back to reality, and out of his thoughts. He'd have to tell Juyeon someday, but not now.