Thirteenth

"Philia is sooo hard" Changmin groaned as he was walking back home with Sunwoo and Eric. Eric lived close to his place, and Sunwoo was coming home with him to talk about their routine. "I wish I got Eros, it's so easy to dance sexy to that."

"Ah, I don't really know if we'll really dance sexy though" Eric scratched his neck as he walked. "Hyunjae seems even more mad at me than he already was."

"He'll get over it, it's not like you chose Juyeon nor the theme just to infuriate him." Sunwoo groaned. "Why is he even like this. Why would you be jealous when you're literally going behind your boyfriends back."

"Clam down Sunwoo, we still aren't sure of that!" Changmin tried to calm down the younger boy. "I trust you and Kevin, but it could still be a misunderstanding. I still hope it can be one."

"I hope it is, just for Juyeon's sake." Eric said with a monotonous voice. "I don't really know how practice is going to be, and I'm a bit scared about that to be honest."

"Hey do you want to come in for a moment?" Changmin said as he was opening his front door. "We can talk about it and maybe try and invite Juyeon? It'll be easier for him to talk about sexy concepts if his boyfriend isn't here."

Eric nodded and entered the house as he thanked Changmin for inviting him. They encouraged him to send a text to Juyeon to invite him, so he did. The older dancer answered quickly that he'll be there soon, which made Eric smile a little.

"So, no link with the dance, or maybe there is, but, do you have a boyfriend, or girlfriend Eric?" Sunwoo asked, with a smile.

"Uh?" He looked up from his phone. Nope, there's no one in my life at the moment, and I'm bisexual, if that's what you wanted to know!"

"Oh yes, another bi boy in the building!" He reached out to high five Eric, to which the younger responded without any hesitation.

"Feels nice to be accepted you know" Eric smiles softly. "I'm happy I found friends like you guys."

"Aw, little Eric is getting all emotional ?" Changmin teased a little.

"Ah I'm such a crybaby I'm sorry!"

They were cut off by the knock on the door, and Sunwoo went to open to Juyeon.

"Ju?" Are you okay?" Sunwoo asked, and Eric and Changmin turned around, to be faces with the gloomy face of Juyeon.

"Yeah, Hyunjae and I just had a fight, again."