Fifteen

"I can't believe he'd say that to you" Changmin groaned after Juyeon explained briefly to them what they were fighting about. "Can't he stop being so possessive all the time for God's sake?"

"I don't know. He's more jealous than ever, but also more distant than ever." He scratched his head and sighed. "I just don't know where to stand anymore."

"Maybe, I don't know, you guys could try and take a break or something" Sunwoo suggested.

"I don't know Sunwoo. I'm just scared I guess?" He looked up at him. "What if he realizes he's better off without me?"

"Don't say that, you are amazing Juyeon." Eric spoke up for the first time since the boy arrived, feeling too guilty to say anything. "And I'm sorry that I have caused fights between the two of you."

"Hey no, don't feel guilty!" Juyeon wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders. "It's not your fault in anyways, he's getting worked up over nothing, and you never did anything wrong for him to be mean like that to you. So we are going to do that routine, and actually beat those two guys in front of us." Juyeon smiled at him.

"Ah, you wish Lee Juyeon" Changmin laughed. "I have won the last 2 solo competitions, and Sunwoo is an amazing dancer, chat makes you think you have a chance."

"Well, I have a secret weapon. We don't really know what Eric is capable of yet, especially when it comes to sexy dancing!" Juyeon winked, and Eric snorted. "And from what I've seen during dance practices, he's already really really good." Eric just looked down and blushed a little at those words. "Oh but actually Changmin, I wanted to ask you something!"

"Go ahead, tell me everything pretty boy!" He plopped his head on his hands, all ears.

"I'm so bad at finding stage outfits, it's a curse really, would you help me? Oh and Eric too if you want, sorry I should have asked you first, we're partners!" He facepalmed.

"Don't worry, it's okay!" He smiled softly. "But yeah, I would love to go too, it could be nice if we coordinate outfits! But why didn't you invite Sunwoo?"

"Because I'd rather die than go shopping with them all day!" Sunwoo laughed. "I gave my budget to Changmin, he can pick whatever the fuck he wants!"

They all had a good laugh at that, and Changmin agreed to help Eric and Juyeon while shopping for their stage.

"Okay boys! Let's move!" Sunwoo clapped and got up. "It's beautiful outside, let's just go outside in a park or something. I wanna skateboard."

"Oh you skateboard Sunwoo?" Eric's eyes lit up.

"Oh please don't tell me you do? How can you be even more perfect Eric Sohn?"

The two youngest just laughed, as Sunwoo clapped even more, urging them to get up and get going. They eventually all did, and even made a detour by Eric's place so he could grab 2 skateboards and a hoodie. During the walk there, they had suggested they could stay outside a bit late, since none of them had class before 11am the next day. They'd find somewhere to eat outside, and just have fun, and take their minds of off things, and especially, take care of Juyeon. Because even if the by showed a radiant smile, they could all tell he felt rally down, even Eric could.