Nineteenth

It had been a few days since the boys all slept at Eric's place. They all had to go back to their daily lives, mainly school. Changmin and Eric became even more friends gradually, and the two of them often hung out with Sunwoo, and his friend Kevin. They had told Kevin that he was right about Chanhee and Hyunjae too.

Now everything seemed like it was right again, except for one thing. They hadn't heard from, or seen Juyeon since the other night. They tried to call him, but he either denied, or just didn't pick up the call. Today was wednesday, and during their little improvised gathering, the 2 duos had decided that they'd still come on wednesdays to practice together, and help each other on the choreos.

They all met each other at the end of their day, to go to the studio together. To be frank, Eric was really worried about Juyeon, and he sincerely hoped that the older would show up at practice. But unfortunately, he didn't. They waited for a good 30 minutes, but no one came.

"Do you guys have his address?" Eric finally asked. "I'm going to go check up on him."

"Yeah of course!" Sunwoo sent him the address by text. "Be careful on your way there, and tell us how it goes okay?"

"I will you guys, I promise."

He smiled at the two boys and left the dance studio, using his phone's gps to get to Juyeon's address. After a mere 15 minutes walk, he found the apartment complex, and made his way to Juyeon's floor. He knocked on the door, and waited there for an answer. He could hear noise inside the flat, so he knew his friend was inside. He tried calling and heard the ringtone, followed by a groan.

"Juyeon, please let me in." Eric pleaded from outside. "I know you're in there, we're just worried about you."

"W-who is with you?" Juyeon's voice was small, like it didn't even want to be heard.

"I'm alone Juyeon, I promise."

He heard the sound of the door unlocking, and slowly opening. His heart was broken at the sight of his friend. He looked pale, and like he had not eaten in days. All the curtains were closed, the only light coming from a small window, and from the TV.

"I'm sorry, it's such a mess in here." Juyeon apologized, his head facing the floor. "I am sorry that I made you worry about me, I should have at least returned your texts."

"It's okay, you're going through a rough time. And don't worry about the mess either." Eric smiled sympathetically at him. "It's probably a very dumb question, but how are you feeling?"

"It's not dumb, don't worry." The boy forced a smile. "I kind of don't know, to be honest? One time I'm over him, and the next, he's sending me text messages and all I want is to run back to him. I thought I'd be the kind of person to say 'Oh he fucked up, so we're done', but apparently, I'm much weaker than that."

"You're not weak Juyeon, I promise." Eric went to hug the boy. "Did he really try to contact you?"

"Yeah.. He did." He handed Eric is phone with the conversation he had with Hyunjae a few days ago. "Read it if you want, I'll go make coffee for us."

------

I figured out why not do a small author's note at the end, I haven't done them since I started this story

Thank you for almost 500 reads, that might not seem a lot, but it's the first time i publish a book, so it means so much to me

Please leave comments or anything, I'd love to chat with you 

Please continue to give love to the boyz and this book, thank you <3