Seventeeth

"So that's why you've been distant huh? Because you're seeing someone else." Juyeon just said monotonously, startling Hyunjae, and Chanhee. "Is this why you're neglecting our relationship, because you're in another one?"

"J-Juyeon wait, don't jump to conclusions, I can explain!" Hyunjae stuttered.

"Explain what Hyunjae!" The tone was raising, and anger could be heard in Juyeon's voice. "Explain how you replaced me, and how you didn't even get the balls to leave me before doing so? I've done everything I could for you, I've tried to save our relationship countless times. I always made the first step, for everything. And this is what I get? Thank you Hyunjae, I appreciate it. I hope he can give you what I apparently wasn't able to give you." He turned his heels, ready to go back to the other boys, but changed his mind. "Please, there's something I don't understand. Why were you such a poison about Eric, being all jealous, and over-possessive because of him, when you are literally cheating on me? You lost the right to be jealous when you first started seeing him."

"I don't know Juyeon. I got scared of losing you." He looked down. He knew he fucked up big time, seeing Juyeon's face, but also Chanhee's.

"Well you got it, you lost me. Bye Hyunjae. I'll come drop your stuff and pick up mine later."

This time, he turned around, and went back to his friends, that were waiting anxiously for him. As they expected, his eyes were glossy, on the brink of tears. He continued walking so that they could get away from Hyunjae, Juyeon didn't want him to see his tears. He wanted to appear strong.

They walked silently for a few minutes, until Hyunjae and Chanhee were out of sight. They all sat down on the grass, and waited for Juyeon to speak, but he never did. He just sat there, looking at his hands, as miserable as he'd ever been. Sunwoo and Changmin just looked at each other. Sunwoo was fuming. He only wanted to go back there and punch the hell out of Hyunjae. But he tried to be calm and collected, for the sake of his friend. Changmin looked at Eric, and saw tears in the eyes of the youngest. They had talked about it, and he knew Eric had a great sense of empathy, a lot of compassion, and a very soft heart. That is why everything clicked so well and so fast with him.

"I-I don't know if that's what you need or anything, and I'm bad in those situations, but do you want to spend the night at my place?"

"You know what, I would have said no, but fuck it, and fuck him too." Juyeon said, a bit of anger still in his voice. "I don't wanna spend the night alone, I wanna party."

Sunwoo laughed a little and said he was down, and so was Changmin. That's how they ended up going back to Eric's apartment, again.