Eighteenth

! Possible TW for recreational use of drugs ! 

 "Let's play truth or dare, or never have I ever! I didn't suggest it last party because Hyunjae was here, but now I don't care less, and we're all lonely." Juyeon said excitedly. To be quite fair, all four boys had had a little to drink by now. Juyeon handled alcohol well, he just got a bit happier, Sunwoo didn't really change, and Eric and Changmin were definitely a bit tipsy. "But now fuck it, I don't care about anything anymore!"

"Yah don't say that!" Eric pouted.

"No of course, I care about you guys!" He wrapped his arms around Eric. "And I especially care about beating you in a month! But who goes first?"

"You, since you suggested the game!" Changmin chirped.

"Okaaaaaay" He took a minute or so to think. "Never have I ever done drugs."

Juyeon and Changmin didn't move, while Sunwoo and Eric both put a finger down. Juyeon faked a shocked face, and asked them when and how. Sunwoo explained it was at a music festival, only once, and Eric just reached into a drawer in his coffee table, to take out a small pocket of weed.

"You want me to roll a blunt? So we can all take the "never done drugs" finger down at the end of the night."

"Ooh Eric, I didn't know you were such a bad boy!" Sunwoo teased. "But I'm down."

"Just leftovers from my last party I had before my friends had to leave Korea to go back home." He started rolling it while waiting for the other's response.

"That sounds like such a bad idea, but let's go." Juyeon said, a bit hesitant.

"I'll say no to that guys, sorry" Changmin apologized.

"It's okay Minnie don't worry!" Sunwoo smiled as he leaned his head against his shoulder. "You have every right to say no to that!".

Changmin smiled at the younger and kissed his forehead softly, making Juyeon and Eric coo at the two of them.