24th

The walk back to Eric's place had been dead silent. They had to tear Juyeon apart from Hyunjae, but they decided to not mob him, and let him go back home alone with Eric. Once there, he directly went to his room, and soon Eric could hear the water running. He sighed and sat on his couch, running his hand through his hair as he checked the group conversation. He noticed that Hyunjae had left all group chats, or at least the ones Eric was in. He put his phone down and rubbed his face, when he heard small footsteps coming towards him. He looked up, and his heart twisted at the sight of Juyeon, face red and puffy, his eyes glossy with tears. He looked so broken, and Eric hated to see that. He got up and went to him, not really knowing what he was gonna do, or what he could do, to be fair. So he just did what he would like, and hugged the tall boy. Juyeon was a bit startled at first, but slowly wrapped his arms around the younger boy, one of his hands going to his hair.

"I'm so sorry Eric, really." Juyeon sniffled.

"What are you sorry for?" Eric leaned back a little to be able to look at him. "You didn't do anything."

"He treated you like shit, and I'm sorry for that."

"You don't have to, don't be sorry for what others do, you can't control that."

Juyeon offered him a really small smile as he backed up from the hug, and wiped his glossy eyes with the back of his hand. Eric smiled back as softly as he could. They stayed like that for a moment, silent, facing each other. Until Juyeon broke that silence, with a little chuckle.

"You give really great hugs, thank you." His face reddened a little, and so did Eric's.

"O-oh, thank you! My mother taught me, she's the best hugger ever!"

Eric got excited talking about his family, and it made Juyeon's eyes lit up. It felt good to see the younger getting emotional, but in a good kind of way. He grabbed his wrist and led him to the couch, sitting with one leg under him.

"Please tell me more. Tell me about your family, about your life in the US. Tell me about people you love, tell me even about pets, or things you love." He smiled very sadly, and his next words completely shattered Eric's heart. "I just need to know, or at least see what real love feels like."

----- 

This is just short, and so sad omg

But guys, yesterday I was 1st in the juric tag??? OMG thank you so much to everyone who reads this!!