chapter 13 - Luke POV

AN- Luke's POV won't be as often as Allie's and they may overlap like in this one. This one's also extra long so enjoy!

Luke Mcgowan POV

And you stood there in front of me just, close enough to touch, close enough to hope you couldn't see what what I was thinking of ~TS, sparks fly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving to Manchester is the best decision I've ever made hands down. When I got an offer to come play first string for Manchester, I already knew my answer was yes. It's the top school in the state and it's the place to go for your stats or college resume or whatever to look good. And I was up for a change. I didn't really feel like my old school was where I was supposed to be as weird as that sounds. 

I hit the jackpot when I switched, with hockey and in other areas. Yeah the hockey stuff is great, good team and great teammates, but the parties is where it's at. The kids at this school are filthy rich and spoiled as fuck, so they make the perfect party hosts. 

And the girls, good lord. Hot as fuck. And most are up for anything. Girls at my old school were kinda stuck up, not very good at partying or having a good time. But the Manchester girls? They are my favorite type of party. They are wild. And fun. And did I mention hot as fuck?

Right now I'm playing beer pong on a dining room table with a very hot pong partner. Melissa? Madison? Something like that, I think. I'm a little wasted at the moment. But I'm still destroying Owen and his partner. His partner is hot too, damn. I fucking love this school. 

The dining room's kinda crowded right now. There's only one pong table, so lots of people are watching our match or waiting to have a turn. Most of the hockey guys are watching. I rode with the boys and we spent most of the drive arguing about who the DD is gonna be. Bennett lost. Little tip, don't tease him about being pussy whipped unless you want a side stitch from running for your life. 

I'm just messing with him though, he knows that. Besides, his girlfriend Millie is hot. And holy shit, do not get me started on her best friend. Allie James is something else. Those eyes, and her long, toned legs, and that face she gives me. The one where she raises one eyebrow and smirks just a little bit, challenging me. It's hot as fuck. 

And the craziest thing is she is so uninterested. She doesn't blush, she doesn't giggle, she doesn't do any of that around me. She smarts off and cracks jokes and never misses a chance to call me out. It's different. Good different though. I can't seem to get her out of my head. 

Miranda and I are about to become pong champs. Just have to make this last shot and... there you go. It's my personal opinion that being drunk makes you better at beer pong. I'd know because I never lose. People cheer a little as I walk towards where the guys are standing. Max is going next, so I come up beside him to tease him a little.

"Sure you wanna go against me or do you want an easier opponent? I'd hate for you to lose in front of everyone like Owen." I slap Owen's shoulder and he glares at me. 

Meanwhile Max isn't even listening to me. He's staring off into the foyer with a glazed over look in his eyes. I furrow my brows and turn towards where he's looking. 

Speak of the devil. AJ just walked in with Millie right behind her and holy fuck, she looks good. She's wearing this sparkly little top that shows off her smooth, olive skin. Her legs are covered by her jeans but they make her ass look amazing. Now I'm standing here gawking at her along with Max. 

Millie says something to her and pulls her away and through the crowd. Noah and Carter come through the door and look around until they spot us in here. Carter comes up and smacks Max in the back of the head, who's still looking in the place AJ just was. Hm someones got a thing for her. Can't say I blame him.