Introduction

A/N🤍🤍🤍

Welcome!!

I just wanted to start by saying this is my first story I've ever written so it may not be perfect. But I did try my best and I really hope everyone likes it! 

I'm a huge reader and love reading contemporary romance, fantasy, and mafia books. I love booktok and I have favorites in each category of books. I also love sports romances and loveee enemies to lovers! So if anyone has some good recommendations please comment lol. Hockey and football are my fave sports to write about but this is the first story I'll be releasing for others to read. 

I also love love love Taylor swift. Like a lot. So I decided to do something fun and start every chapter of this book with a Taylor swift lyric from one of her songs that goes along with the chapter! So if you're a swiftie I hope you love that like I do and if not I hope it's still fun! There are two particular T Swift songs that go perfectly with Allie and Luke's story...

Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift

Dress - Taylor Swift

I really recommend listening to them, they're both great songs! 

***One more thing. I just want to call attention to the possible triggers in this book. I've done my best to include realistic struggles in this story. Those include rape, physical abuse, body dysmorphia, anxiety, family issues, infidelity etc. Some of these things I have experience with and some of them I don't. It's just important to me that people feel heard, because a lot of times in my life I haven't felt that way. There are just a lot of mature themes in this book so be mindful. 

Anyway, comment any questions you have about the story here and I'll try to answer them.

MC Aesthetics:

Allie James Harper (AJ)

Luke Mcgowan