2.

Kay'Liyah Rose

" explain to me why you got his daughter again

" explain to me why you got his daughter again.. " ash said chewing on a piece of bacon i just made for santi..

" she stayed with us last night " i responded while making santi's plate.. " well with me, Glock was out doing some other shit " i continued.

i finished up her plate and walked it into the living room where she was at. " here santi " i said placing it on the couch.. she smiled and grabbed her fork..

" thank you kaykay " she said stuffing her mouth with a couple eggs.

" your welcome pretty " i said sitting on the opposite couch. ash walked in shaking her head.

" stepmom stepmom yeah that's youuu " she sung sitting next to me.

" i ain't nobody's stepmom, fuck outta here " i said getting on my phone. i got on instagram to see what was new on my tl..

20,275 likesKeepaGlock- 🏥View all 500 commentsAlanima- babydaddy 😋😋T-bo- 🔞🔞

20,275 likes
KeepaGlock- 🏥
View all 500 comments
Alanima- babydaddy 😋😋
T-bo- 🔞🔞

" his baby mama so disrespectful fam, she know he gotta girl and still be under his post geekin " i said exiting of Instagram.. i went to me and glock's messages so i can text him.

Daddy💗

Wya?

Omw home.. you & santi str8? yall eat?

Yea we good, see you when you get here.

Ight smiley

" what she do? " ash asked brushing her hair.

" iont wanna talk about ha infront of ha child but the bitch is delusional... she always commenting under his shit trynna make it known that they gotta baby together, i don't know if she want a congrats or what.. "

" bitch said a congrats " ash laughed... " what's ha name on Instagram? " she asked , I told her and she went on her page.

" she on live right na.. " she said before i heard alani talking.