10.

Daemar " glock " Jones

" smiley.. could you hear me? " i asked her as i sat beside her hospital bed.

" mhm " she hummed. i smiled holding onto her hand.

" I miss you cuh, i been trynna figure out who did this ta you.. whatchu think i should do to them when i catch em? "

she opened her eyes slowly before staring at me.. " let god handle it, karma is a bitch " she spoke softly..

" karma take too long ta come around, i'a do it myself "

" bae " she rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb.. " iont wish bad on nobody, i understand i just got shot but you ont needa go out seeking revenge.. " she said.

smileys's heart was one thing i hated about her sometimes, she's too nice. a muhfucka could cross her 10x and she gone say let god handle it or what she just told me karma's a bitch ..

" ight " i dismissed the conversation not wanting to argue.. " you thirsty? hungry? you cool? " i asked , she gotta eat and drink out of a tube. she hates it, she be trynna starve herself.

" im okay.. how long you been here? "

" since you been in here.. only time i leave is to shower and brush my teeth and shit " i replied, she looked at me with wide eyes.

she started gently touching her stomach before speaking.. " you been here for two weeks? "

" yea .. "

" why? daemar go home.. i know it's uncomfortable sleeping in them chairs.. " she said looking at me.

" i ain't going home till you could come wimme " i replied playing with her fingers..

" who knows how long imma be in here.. you have a life too, imma be fine "

" smil-" " is everything alright? how you doing today? " her doctor asked walking into the room. ik he ain't just cut me off.

" everything's fine, im feeling better " she smiled..

" im glad to see your doing good, you ready for lunch? " he asked exchanging out her food bags.

" im not hungry.. " she looked at him.

" you haven't ate since you been here.. you have to put something in your stomach " he frowned..

" she'a eat it doc.. " i jumped in, he nodded his head finishing up what he was doing.

" I'll be back to check on you guys " he said walking out, a couple seconds later in came the guys, and ash & kayla.

" wassup " murda said dapping me up.. t-bo & grimey spoke and did the same.

" hey y'all " ash waved to me and smiley, Kayla hugged the both of us before sitting down on the window ledge.

" wassup " i greeted ash, smiley smiled giving her a excited wave.

" jeez asked about chu.. " murda said playing with his fingers, nigga always had to move or sum. he could never stay still.

" oh yea? what he asking? "

" when you gone go visit him.. he said he got some shit for you too move.. "

" cuh.. why he ain't ask one of y'all?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

" i tried to move it and he told me no.. it's for you " grimey chimed in.

" this why i told you to go home.. " smiley chimed in, i looked at her mugging her.. " sorry " she said looking down, Kayla laughed.

" i'a get up wit his ass later.. i ain't worried bout that " i fanned it off.