22.

Kay'Liyah Rose

" i miss my boyfriend

" i miss my boyfriend.. " Kayla frowned as she sat on the couch.

" i miss mine too.. " i agreed.

" can't relate.. " ash said shrugging, we laughed looking at her.

" i always seen you and t-"

" AHHHH ! NOPE I DONT WANNA HEAR IT! " ash yelled covering her ears..

me and Kayla both looked at her, a couple seconds later she uncovered them.. " t-bo " kayla hurried up and said..

" you literally get on my nerves, me and t-bo? yuck.. " ash said acting like she was gagging.

" what's wrong with t-bo? he's not bad looking.. "

" he's not, but he's childish.. just no! "

" what y'all in here talking about..? " mama asked walking into the living room.

we was still in Memphis..

" don't you think ash and t-bo would be cute? " Kayla asked.. mama sat down.

" yes but no.. he's too childish for her. " she said, ash high-fived her.

" thank you! thank you! " she said, mama giggled.

" i don't even know why i asked you.. " Kayla said shaking her head, i chuckled before my phone started ringing. it was the jail.

" hello? " i answered the phone as i walked out to the porch.

" wassup smiley " glock said.

" hi bae " i smiled like he could see me, i sat in the swing chair that hung on the porch.

" you good? how you and the baby... "

" we're good, we in Memphis.. " i said with my eyes closed.

" smiley what? why? "

" we came to fight for santi.. we didn't want your mom doing it by herself.. " i explained.

" YOU should be in the a, you should've let Kayla and ash go down there... you know mfs down there think i did det shit, so what if sum happen ta you? or the baby.. i wouldn't be able ta live with myself cuh.. " he said.

" im sorry, i don't really care about me right now.. santi should be in atlanta with us, not in memphis with her snap ass grandma.. "