29.

Kay'Liyah Rose

" i don't like your doctor, he's just standing outside the nicu looking at the babies

" i don't like your doctor, he's just standing outside the nicu looking at the babies.. " ash said as she walked in my room snacking on sum cheetos .

i looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed.. " help me up.. " i told her, she looked at me with her head tilted. " cmon! " i semi-yelled, she dropped her chips on the chair before coming over helping me into my wheelchair.

" why do you wanna get outta bed? " she asked pushing me out my room.

" take me to the nicu.. " i replied, she started rolling me over in that direction. " what are you doing? " i asked my doctor once i reached him.

he looked at me and chuckled. " your not suppose to be out of bed.. " he said looking at ash.

" your not suppose to be spying on these babies but you doing it, you giving me kidnapper vibes.. i don't think you should be around these babies.. " i mugged him.

" i think you need to go back to your room.. "

" EXCUSE ME! " i yelled, a couple seconds later a nurse came down.

" is everything okay?" She asked looking at me.

" can you get my baby please? and i would like to be discharged right now! "

" i can get the baby, i don't know about the other part " she said before entering the nicu.

" what is your purpose? " he asked looking at me. i rolled my eyes and watched as the nurse pushed my baby out the room.

" is there anyway i can get discharged today? " i asked.

" i can ask the front desk. " she replied as she pushed saun towards my room, me and ash followed.

" thanks " ash said to the nurse as she walked out of the room. " you wanna explain what's going on? " she asked staring at me as i softly rubbed saun's stomach.

" that doctor is a weirdo.. i don't know what it is about him. " i replied, somethings off about him.. i just can't put my finger on it,

she laughed. " this weird but don't he look like alani a lil bit? they resemble eachother really good.. " she said, my eyes widened.

" YES! HE REALLY DOES! " i clapped my hands, saun started crying causing me to grab his out his clear bed so i can hold him. " shhh shhh, mommy didn't mean to scare you.. " i said as i rocked him back and fourth.

" do you think he can be related to her? ughh is there any papers with his last name on them? maybe he's related to her.. " she said

i pointed over at the table that held the lamp, she walked over and started searching thru the papers.. " did you find one? " i asked as i softly kissed my baby's foreheads.

she turned around staring at me as she held the papers.. " williams.. that's it! " she said. My eyes got wide.

" if there re-" i gat interrupted by the door opening, i turned over to look and seen my doctor with a gun in his hand.