27.

Kay'Liyah Rose

1 month later...

" im really getting big as a house.. " i said to myself as i looked in the mirror at my stomach..

" you ain't lying.. " i heard, i jumped before looking over to see Kayla.

" bye bitch " i fanned her off.

she laughed.. " where tt? she ready ta go? " she asked.

" she in her room, everything's in her closet packed up in a book bag.. " i told her, santi was going to stay with mama for a couple weeks, i was getting close to my due date and with all this stress im going thru everybody think im gonna have the baby early.

i grabbed my toothbrush so i can brush my teeth, i just got up.. it was currently 1 pm, while im alone im just gonna get the baby's room together and add a couple of extra things to it. im so excited, but at the same time upset.. nobody's gone be by my side when i have this baby.

" we leaving sis! imma text you once i drop ha off with mama... " i heard kayla yell.

" okay, lock the door please. " i yelled back.

" i gotchu!.. "

" what really be wrong with niggas " i laughed before showing ash my phone

her jaw dropped.. " he look dumb " she laughed.

" exactly .. " i shook my head.

" couple more weeks till baby bad ass is here " she smiled.

" i know, i can't wait to just have my baby in my arms.. " i said.

" you think of a name yet? "

" im thinking.. dae'saun " i answered. " him and santi both got the dae after they dad and then the s in they name.. " i continued.

" that is cute.. " she cooed, " you ont want him to be a jr? "

" i really don't.. " i answered, she started to laugh.

" you hell.. "

" i need advice.. " i looked at her. she cleared her throat.

" im listening.. "

i chuckled.. " okay so, i don't know how to feel about my situation but like raising 2 baby's by myself is gonna be hard for me, glock gone for 7 years.. i can't teach our son the shit he suppose ta be teaching him. i don't know if i wanna just end things with him but we could still be cool, I'll still answer his jail calls and take care of his daughter but i don't think i can just sit out here waiting on him to get out.. " i vented. her eyes went soft once i finished.

" i understand whatchu saying sister but iont think y'all needa break up, y'all been together for years! i don't know how you feel so im not gonna tell you the opposite but just know imma be here for you and the kids.. i wouldn't just let you struggle, whatever decision you decide to make im here for you! " she said.

" i love youuu.. "

" i love you more.. " she got up to hug me.

" i don't know what imma do.. " i stared off into space, thinking.
-
" so what!? you done wimme!? " glock asked i laid in my bed next to ash.

" not completely done.. i still wanna keep in contact witchu, i still wanna take care of santi and i still wanna know what's going on with your case. "

he chuckled.. " after all we been thru you gone leave a nigga while im in jail? i need you da most right na and you gone stop fwm? "

" daemar you not even thinking about me doe, im out here by MYSELF raising your daughter and our son due in a couple weeks.. i been so stressed out the doctors think imma have him earlier then my due date.. i don't wanna break up with you, i wanna be with you! forever. but i can't do this for 7 years, if you was willing to leave the streets alone and stop doing dumb shit then that's different.. you in jail fighting and having mfs come collect money from the house, all of this is just too much " i vented as tears fell from my eyes.

" it wasn't too much when i was out, helping you and shit.. "

" it's not just us anymore! we have two kids now shit is different!! " i snapped.

" you right.. imma call you inna couple weeks ta see if you had da baby.. " he said before hanging up.

i felt so bad, but this is for the better.. he won't get out the streets. if he was willing to change i would still be with him, he don't want to tho so imma just be there for him as a friend. " you good? " ash asked.

" no.. i don't know if i should've done that. " i wiped my face.

" it's about what you FEEL not THINK! you told him you still wanna be apart of his life, if he's not okay with that then oh well.. your free, he's not. "

i looked at her and laughed.. " the last part tho.. "

" im sorry he my dawg and all.. " she said closing her eyes.

i laughed as i shook my head...

Next Day..

" so what? you done wit glock? " kayla asked looking at me as we sat on ft.

" yes, but i still wanna keep in touch with him.. " i sighed.

" you broke up with him because you gotta raise two kids by yourself? kat'liyah he's in jail! of course he can't help you physically but financially you know you and them baby's gone be straight.. "

i looked at her.. " Kayla of course we gone be straight!! but he's in jail for 7 years! i gotta go thru labor by myself, i gotta teach our son shit his father should be teaching him, it's not a problem cause that's my baby too but i grew up without neither of my parents.. i don't want my baby growing up like that.. " i said.

" girl me, my mom and ash in the picture, you wanna be this big ass family and it's not gonna happen! you fuck wit a street nigga, dafuck you think he was coming with? y'all been together for yearsss, you know my brother more then anybody.. you think he'd really not take care of y'all? he makes everything happen.. he killed them bitches for YOU! and you really gone turn your back on him? " she said looking at me.

i chuckled.. " you think you know my life and you don't, your right.. i do know glock better more then anybody that's why im not leaving his side! just because i don't wanna be inna relationship with him doesn't mean i wanna throw everything we've been together away.. "

" you just sound so stupid.. glock want santi to stay with me and HIS mama, ill be back to the a to get the rest of her stuff or you can just mail it.. you got till tmr to decide.. " she said before hanging up.

" she thought she ate that.. " i mumbled to myself before rolling my eyes.

Excuse any mistakes please!

Y'all don't be commenting, y'all fw it or not? like damn 😂

Y'all think Kayla dtm? or Kay'Liyah just sound dumb?

Bye y'all 😘😘-indiii