6.

Kay'Liyah Rose

" DAEMAR !! " i yelled walking into our house

" DAEMAR !! " i yelled walking into our house.. it was silent.

" HELLO " i yelled again.. he ran down the steps with a paper in his hand.. he looked angry.

" what's that ? " i asked walking into the kitchen, i sat the couple grocery bags I had on the island before opening them so i can put the stuff up.

" alani trynna put me on child support.. " he said shaking his head..

" for what? you get you daughter every weekend.. " i said looking at him confused. " even when you don't got her you still go see her and drop her off gifts and food.. "

" in her head iont spend time wit santi nor do i buy her shit " he said ripping the paper up before throwing it away..

" how could she say that? you do more for that baby then she do and she live in her house " i said putting my seasonings in the cabinet.. " how you feel about the situation? "

" betrayed.. me and alani had a deal. " he said " she was gone have her through out the week and i was gone get her on the weekends.. that included buying her clothes and anything else she wanted so iont know why she doing dis cuh "

" cause she weird and bitter as fuck! go talk ta ya mama about this.. " i said grabbing the empty bags throwing them under the sink. i didn't know what to tell, i think it's best if he talk to his mom.

" iont wanna hear my mama mouth mane.. you know how she is " he said rubbing his hands down his face..

" fasho fasho.. when's the court date? "

" next week, the 13th "

" well we gone go and prove her ass wrong.. " i said going to hug him.

" i love ya lil ass so much cuh " he said rubbing my back.

" i love you too.. always " i smiled before kissing his cheek..

34,175 likes KeepAGlock- no cap i can take a picture everyday cause im living like dis fr 🏥View all 500 comments T-bo- mfs know 🔞Murdaman- mr throw det shit on 🏥🔞

34,175 likes
KeepAGlock- no cap i can take a picture everyday cause im living like dis fr 🏥
View all 500 comments
T-bo- mfs know 🔞
Murdaman- mr throw det shit on 🏥🔞