13.

Kay'Liyah Rose

" whatchu on today? " murda asked kayla as she sat next to me playing with santi, she looked up as glock did the same thing

" why you caring for? " glock asked him.. Kayla sighed.

" i can't ask ha a question? "

" im sayin doe y-"

" okay " kayla cut glock off.. " why you caring for don't even make sense " she stale faced him, me, t-bo & ash started laughing.

" iont care cuh.. " he waved her off.

" obviously " she rolled her eyes.

" so wassup? you like my lil sister or sumthin? "

" naw.. and if i did det ain't ya business she grown " murda said passing t-bo the wood..

" she ain't grown.. " glock shook his head.

" i am.. " kayla mugged him..

" kayla shut up cuh "

she sighed picking santi up before walking out the living room..

" well... that's embarrassing " t-bo sighed before passing glock the wood.

glock mugged him, taking it... " awkwardddd " ash dragged before getting on her phone. i looked at her laughing a little bit before getting up to go see what Kayla was doing..

" you good? " i questioned closing santi's room door behind me.

" no, he think just because he take care of me he's my daddy.. imagine when he find out I'm messing with his homeboy " she whispered

" you know your brother overprotective when it come to you.. you his only sister, he just be trynna do what's right "

" i understand that but im 19 liyah, im not a baby.. " she shook her head.

" i know you not.. you gone have to talk to him. i don't wanna get involved in y'all sibling shit.. " i sighed.

" i really like how you just mind your business and not try to be in family business.. the world need more of you " she smiled.

" iont like when people in my business so iont be in nobody's but my own " i laughed..

" santi keep talking bout her mom " she said rubbing a sleeping santi's back.

i looked at her frowned.. " i feel so bad for her.. "

" me too man.. what glock tell ha? "

" her mama in school, and she'll be back in a couple years. she still young so i don't think she thought nothing of it when he told her, she smiled and walked away.. "

" even she knew her mom was a demon " Kayla shook her head, i looked at her in shock before laughing..

" hell is hot.. " i told her, she laughed before putting santi in her bed.