15

Luke Hemmings-

"What? That can't be true. Right Mikey?"

"I have to agree with them. You guys are in love but don't admit it."

"Didn't you hear what I said at the hospital? She has a boyfriend. I'm too late."

Mayvis Pierce-

What the fuck did I do?! I just lost my four best friends! I'm such a bitch! Luke just left? But why? Was it because of me?

I let my boyfriend Jace take me back home. Since he was he one that took me to the airport. "Thanks Jace. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"You okay babe?"

"Y-yeah. Just shocked that they left without telling me anything."

"If you need anything, call me." He kisses my cheek and I get off his car. I walk into my house and see uncle Joey in the kitchen as always.

"Hey kiddo! How's your dad?"

"He's alright." I lied. He sets the newspaper down and tells me to sit down.

"What's really going on May?" I couldn't take it anymore. I just cried. Uncle Joey embraces me in a hug and I let all my tears fall. "What happened?"

"T-t-they left. I-I s-crew-ed up!"

"What do you mean they left?"

"My friends! They left without any warning. Luke didn't even give me a hug nor the other guys. I screwed up big time!" I cried out.

"They left Sydney?"

"Yes! And I'm not sure even why they left! I always do this."

"Here. sit," I sit down in the living room while Uncle Joey got me pain killers and a glass of water. "Tell me everything."

After I told him everything, he just told me everything will go back to normal. I went back up to my room and cried onto my pillow.

Luke's not mad at me because I have a boyfriend. He's mad because I broke the promise. The promise that I thought I could've kept. Luke hates me so much right now. I would've hated myself as well. I didn't want him to know this way.

I didn't want them to know at all.

Ashton Irwin-

Throughout the whole plane ride, Luke hasn't spoken to us. I look at Michael and Calum and they don't even know what to do. I sigh and put my music away. "Luke. You okay? You haven't said a word to us."

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine. Tell me what's up mate."

"It's just Mayvis. I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stop thinking about her laugh, her voice, her eyes, everything and it's killing me! I'm supposed to be mad at her! But it's so hard."

"Luke, you don't need to do this to yourself. Tell her how you feel before you explode."

"I can't tell her anymore! She has a boyfriend Ashton. I bet they're at her place cuddling and making out." He said.

"Luke-"

"And I bet he's telling her how beautiful she is and he'll never let her go-"

"Luke!"

"What?"

"You never told me why you're mad at her. All you told me was she broke the promise back at the hospital. What promise?"

"I thought you knew already?" I shook my head.

"She promised me that she'll stop self harming for us. And when I looked at her wrists at the hospital, she had fresh new cuts. Ash, I believed her. I had a felling she'll keep that promise. But I was wrong." He looks at his hands and I just sit there. Quiet.

"Luke, why didn't you tell us this sooner?"

"She didn't want you guys to know yet. But at lunch, I heard you telling her you knew she self harmed. And she even promised you. She even promise the boys. I know she told you guys."

"We thought if we told her about it and promised as well, she'll actually stop, but-"

"You were wrong. Can we just drop this? I doing want to talk about this.." I did why I was told, and dropped the conversation.

"Did you ever tell her about our secret?" I asked. He looks at me and has a guilty look.

"No."

"Luke, why didn't you tell her about us touring?"

"I had a feeling she would've treated us different than now. All she knows is that we're a band and that's it." I sigh and grab my phone.

I put my earphones back in and close my eyes.

Luke's a wreck. He looks lost without Mayvis. This boy really loves her. What are we supposed to do? The fans will probably notice his appearance.

I'll figure something out when we land. Right now, I'm under stress trying to figure out what to do. And so do the boys.

________________________

Sorry for a late update. I've been under stress with this new testing and with the Zayn news. Lots of you might've heard about it.

Please don't do anything stupid to get his attention and back into the band. Respect his decision and support him. We need to support Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis. They're still here. And they're trying hard to keep this fandom strong and together. It hurts me too but we need to support them. We're falling apart. Stay strong guys💕

And sorry for the crappy chapter

Vote, comment, share?