14.

Luke Hemmings-

"Luke! Luke wake up!" I rub my eyes and see Ashton in front of me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were with the lads working with my song?"

"What song? We never heard it yet." What is he talking about? Did I not sing them the song?

"What? So I didn't show you guys my song? Or ask out Mayvis?" I whispered the last question.

"We don't think so man. Now come on! We wanna listen to your song!" So everything was a dream?

I get up and pick out a All Tike Low shirt and black jeans along with black converse. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I meet Ashton downstairs and we head to the hospital.

At the hospital-

"Hey Luke! How are ya?" Calum says.

"Alright. I have the song. You guys wanna hear it?" They all say yes and I start to play the song.

••

"That was amazing man!"

"Off the chain!"

"Thanks." I set down the guitar and sigh.

"What's wrong? You alright lad?"

"Yeah. I just had a really weird dream." I wouldn't dare to tell them. Not right now.

We all began to have a random conversation when Ashton got a call. He stepped outside and we all looked at eat other. Maybe he has to go pick up Harry from his football game. He comes back and looks at us. "It was Louis. He said we are starting the tour again."

"When exactly?" We all say.

"As soon as these two dumb dumbs get out of here."

"Hey!" They both say.

"Wait. What about Mayvis? She doesn't know anything about this." I say. Ashton curses under his breath and so do Calum and Mikey.

"Shit. How are we supposed to tell her? She doesn't know we're going on tour with One Direction." Michael says.

"She doesn't need to know now. Okay? We won't tell her yet." I said.

"Okay." They all said. We heard a knock at the door and we looked who entered.

"Hey doc!" Calum said.

"Good morning boys. How are you feeling?"

"Better than ever." Mikey said. The doctor wrote something down and looked at the boys.

"Well, good news boys. you'll be leaving earlier than expected."

"How come? I thought we had one week?" Calum said.

"We thought so too. But after seeing your results from the test yesterday, they were all in great condition. So, I'll be calling your parents and you're free to go." We thanked the doctor as soon as he left.

"Great news? That's awesome news! I get to leave and play my xbox again!"

"Michael, we have to get ready for the show in the States." Ashton said.

"One game?"

"No Clifford." Oh boy, here we go again.

"Please?"

"Seriously, no."

"You aren't my fucking mum!"

"Hey don't swear!"