9.

Mayvis Pierce-

I woke up with a loud bang. I shot up from my bed and ran downstairs. Once I made it downstairs, I see Luke on the floor. What is he doing here? I jog up to him and help him sit on the couch. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you went home?"

"I stayed to check up on you. And I didn't actually leave."

"What?"

"I stayed here all night. You would talk in your sleep and cry all of a sudden. I slept next to you. And I just barely woke up. I tripped and, well, fell. I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"That's ok. What do I say in my sleep?"

"Well, you were saying that it was all your fault then you started crying. I tried to calm you down and you threw your head on your pillow and passed out."

"Wow. I should go see a doctor sometime about this."

"Probably."

"Are you hungry? I'll make some food for us since we missed school."

"I'll help too." Instead of us making food, we decided it was an all time food war. Luke threw eggs at me and I kept throwing flour at him.

"It's on." I chases him around with flour in my hands. I threw it at him and ran back to the kitchen. He picked me up by the waist and sat me down and the island and threw more flour at me.

And hour passed by, and we were a mess. Food was all over us and the kitchen was even worse. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I think we should clean this up." He said.

"Yeah, I'll get the supplies." I walked into my garage and took out a broom, mop, and other cleaning supplies.

When I came back, Luke took the mop and started cleaning the floor. I began cleaning the stove, island, and sink. Once we finished we went up to my room to get changed.

"Um, May?"

"Sup?"

"I don't have clothes to change into."

"I'll check in my dad's room. Be right back." I walk out of my room and into my dad's. I ransack through his cabinets and found sweats and a black shirt for Luke. I walk back to my room and hand Luke the clothes.

"Here ya go. You can shower first. I need to find some clothes."

"Alright. Where's the bathroom?"

"Right there."

"Thanks." He walks to the bathroom and locks it. I grab my phone and call Ashton. Two rings passed by and he picked it up.

"Hello?" He sounded half asleep.

"Hey are you okay? You sound tired."

"I'm fine. Just barely got here and I'm still tired."

"Are the lads okay?" It took him two minutes to answer me back.

"The doctor said Calum stopped breathing for fifteen minutes and Michael had a seizure. He's not sure if they'll be okay." I shake my head in disappointment and held in my tears.

"Luke and I will be there in two hours. How's my dad?"

"Your father is doing fine, but he's having trouble eating now."

"Okay thanks for the updates, Ash. Go home and rest."

"Alright love. Bye." I hang up on Ashton once Luke was out of the shower. He was just wearing the towel around his waist and you could see his V-line. I tried to not look at his body and he noticed.