16

Mayvis Pierce-

It's been 3 months since the boys left. 2 months since I graduated high school. Everything's changed. I broke up with Jace because he didn't 'approve' of me, which was stupid. I just can't wait to be 18 and leave to travel the world.

Every night, I try to talk to Luke. But he never answers me. I know the time zones are different. But I know when he's awake. The only person that I've been talking to was Calum. He's been the only one I've been reaching. But why?

He tells me how they're enjoying their trip in America. And how they all miss me especially Luke. But I doubt it.

Lying on my bed listening to my music, Uncle Joey comes in. "May?"

"Hmm?" I say pausing my music.

"Your father wants you to go pick up his medication. I would, but I have work."

"It's okay. I'll go. See you in a bit." He close my door and I get ready to head out.

I grab my old black vans and grab my jacket with my phone. I grab my keys and wallet and head out to the pharmacy.

Throughout the ride, I can't stop thinking about the boys. Why did they leave? I know it's been 3 months but why? Did they want to leave Sydney?

I get out my car and head into the store. Grabbing a few snacks, I head over to the pharmacy section. Waiting in line, my phone buzzes. "Hello?" My voice cracked.

"Mayvis? You okay?"

"Yeah, just a scratchy throat. What's up Cal? Isn't it late over there?"

"It's only nine in the morning. We had to get up early."

"For what?" I said looking at some papers.

"No reason. We just woke up."

"Okay? Anyways I'll call you in a bit. I'm at the pharmacy picking up medication for my dad."

"Is he alright?"

"Yeah, he just got out of the hospital last week."

"Tell him to feel better soon from me." I chuckle and set my food down.

"Okay. Bye Calum." I hang up and put my phone away. The pharmacist asked me what I needed. "I'm here to pick up medication for my dad."

"Last name?"

"Pierce." She typed in some random things and handed me a bag full o his medication. I thank her and headed over to the register. I payed for my snacks and left back home.

I park my car and head inside. But before i could've, I heard my name being called. I turn around and Liam was there. "Liam? W-what are you doing here?"

"I came to warn you about your mother."

"W-what about my mum?"

"She escaped. I suggest you stay safe and watch out. Here, this is all the money that you will need for later." And with that, he left.

Trying to ignore the fact that my mum escaped jail, I open my door and head to my dad's room. "Dad, I brought your medication."

"Oh, thank you sweetie. Just set it there." I do as I was told and sigh. "What's wrong?"

"Liam was at the front door. He told me news about mum."

"What did he tell you?"

"She escaped jail and he suggested that I should stay safe and watch out. And gave me almost 30 grand for later he said." He stayed silent for a bit and I felt uncomfortable.

"Leave the money in your box. Take care of it. Don't think to much about this okay? Go and relax." I nod and walk out of his room.

I head over to my room and grab my laptop to go onto twitter. Nothin really happening. Wait, is that Calum? Ashton? Mikey? Luke? What are they doing? I click onto the picture and see they were at a concert or something. They each held an instrument. Calum a bass guitar, Luke and Michael a guitar and Ashton drumsticks.

I go onto Skype and see if they boys are on. Again, Calum was. I waited a while until he answered. "Hey Mavy! How are ya?"

"Pretty good. How's everyone? Sorry I couldn't talk that much to you boys the past three months. Kinda busy finishing school."

"No problem May. And we're all pretty good. Tired but good."

"Hey, question. I was on Twitter and I saw all of you with instruments at a concert?"

"Oh! Uhm, we were....we were trying them. There was this huge concert and they were selling a couple of instruments for free." I nodded and looked behind Calum.

"Where are you?"

"We rented a place here in Los Angeles. Since we're staying for a couple of more months."

"Okay-"

"Calum! Who are you talking to?!" I heard Michael say. He sits by Calum and smiles," Mayvis! How are you?"

"Pretty good."

"Nice to hear. Hey! How's your dad?"

"Getting better. Just left the hospital last week." He put a thumbs up and called Ashton.

"Oh hey Mavy! How's it going?"

"Alright. It's pretty boring over here in Australia." I say.

"Really? But it's amazing over there! Go out to the mall and buy band tees or some shit! I don't know! Just go out and relax." Calum said. I giggle at his words and look around. Maybe I do need to go out and buy new things.

"Hey, thanks Cal! I'll go tomorrow to the mall to buy new things. My room looks dead. And I was actually planning on redecorating my room and the music room." He smiles and whispers something into Aston's ear.

"Anything new over there?"

"Not really-"

"Who are you talking to guys?" Oh god.

He moves toward the computer and stands behind Calum and Michael. And there he was. Locking his eyes into mine. "H-hey Mayvis.."

___________________________

Update! How's everyone??

Have and amazing day beautifuls and don't let anyone destroy your happiness ❤️