4.

Mayvis Pierce-

I woke up with a massive headache. Was I really that drunk? I roll to my left and hit my head on the wall. "Fuck! Holy shit!" I yelled out. I heard my dad run in.

"You okay?"

"No. The massive headache is killing me."

"Be right back." I lay back down and throw a pillow on my head. I groan due to this stupid headache.

I've never had a hangover this bad. I don't remember anything from last night only when I was dancing with Luke or someone.

My dad came back with painkillers and a glass of water.

"Here." I took the pills and chugged them down. Once I finish the whole glass of water, I lay back down.

"So who's the boy?"

"What?"

"A boy came and brought you home. He was blonde and tall."

"His names Luke dad. But I don't like him."

"Don't be shy. Come on! Tell me." He said.

I laugh and told him how I met him.

"Sounds like a nice boy."

"He is dad. All of them are."

"Well, I'll be back in a few hours. I have to go to a meeting."

"Okay dad. Be careful." He kissed the top of my head and left.

I get out of bed and went to shower quick. After my shower, I brushed my teeth and put on a batman tank top, black skinny jean, and my black and yellow converse.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it. After that, I apply mascara and eyeliner.

I texted Ashton saying where him and lads were. He replied back saying they were at Luke's place. He invited me over and I kindly said yes.

I leave my house and walk to Luke's house.

On my way there, I kept thinking about Luke and Calum. Calum was a sweet, funny guy. But After thinking, I feel a best friend relationship with him. Luke was kind, polite, and chirpy. I don't know what to think of him.

On my way there, I wanted to tell Luke I liked him. But I don't know how.

Once I made it to Luke's house, I rang the door bell. "Hey May! Come in!" Michael said. I walked in and heard Luke and Ashton playing upstairs.

"How you feeling?"

"Ehh, you could say. Still have that headache."

"Well, you did drink five beers."

"Five?! Why didn't you stop me?!"

"We tried, but you disappeared in the house. We found you outside with Luke. And that's when we left."

"When me and Luke fell asleep?" He nodded his head and handed me a coke.

"Did he ever tell you why he was mad yesterday?"

"He likes this girl. But, he doesn't know if she likes him back. He saw her in the park hugging some other guy. And that's where he stopped." He likes someone else?

I heard footsteps and when I turned around, my stomach gotten butterflies.

"H-hey May."

"Hey Luke. You okay? Heard you had a hangover as well." Michael left the room and left us alone.

"Yeah. How about you?"

"Same. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Wanna walk?"