8.

Mayvis Pierce-

I couldn't believe it! He was another victim.

I stood up from my spot on the ground and ran back inside. "Help! My friend's been hurt!" Two nurses came outside and one of them asked me how it happened.

"Miss, I need you to tell me what happened."

"I-I don't know. I was with my dad and friend, when all of a sudden, that boy right here, called me as soon as it happened. I think you sh-should tell him."

"Everything's going to be okay miss. Just stay calm. Your friend will be okay." Friend. Shit! Calum! I sprinted back up to Calum's room and I see his door open. Oh crap. I'm too late.

I walk in there and I see my mum. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Oh, just came to stop by and see your little friend." She was drunk. I could tell. She was about to touch him when I stopped her.

"Don't you even fucking dare lay a finger on my friend!"

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

"Oh I wish. Just-just stay back!"

"No can do, Mayvis. I'm here to tell you a secret." She said moving away from Calum. She stops three feet away from me and smirks.

"What secret?"

"I know who is sending you this threats or whatever."

"I'm not here to waste my time! I fucking ditch school to see my friend and dad! Now you better fucking tell me!" She chuckles and gets out a piece of paper from her bag. She hands it to me and walks out of the room. I roll my eyes and try to calm myself down.

I walk up to Calum and sit next to him. I look at his now pale skin, and hands. I grab his cold hand and sigh. "I'm really sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve to be in this hell hole. It should've been me. I deserve this. I don't deserve to live. You and Luke are the only ones that know about my cutting problem. And I'm sorry to say this but, I'm breaking the promise. I can't stand that. I can't stand that you guys will be hurt because of me. I can't stand that I'll lose you guys. You have been the most reliable people I've ever met. I'm proud I met you guys, but I don't want any of you hurt again.

I've felt pain since I was eight. That's right; eight. I started cutting a year later, because I've been bullied at school, been abused at home...Everything. I try to hide my emotions anywhere public and I always let them out when I'm home alone. My grandmother used to tell me 'No one is perfect. You live the way you are. No matter how much you change, you'll still be the same person'. I've lived that quote for years. It helps me remind myself that I can be whatever the hell I want to be.

You lads don't know this but, when I see other people happy with their family, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend, I tend to be happy for them. When I'm actually hurt that no one will love me like that. I've never actually felt love. Or, fell in love. You know, I can't believe I'm saying this...I cut because I hate myself. I hate that people won't love me. I'm not an attention seeker or whatever. I just want...I just want to feel part of something." I wipe my tear away and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around. It was just Luke.

"Did you hear?"

"Everything. Why didn't you tell me all of this?"

"I didn't want to catch attention, Luke. I just...I don't like talking about my feelings to people."

"Look at me. We're all here for you. No one is leaving you behind. No one will judge you, not even us. We love you so much, that we will beat the crap out of someone just for you. Just...don't break the promise. Please. I want you to stop doing that. You don't deserve to die. You don't deserved to be in the hell hole. The only thing you deserve is-"

"I deserve to kill myself."

"No! Don't say that. You deserve to live and be happy. Forget the past. Like what your grandma said 'No matter how much you change, you'll still be that same person'." I give Luke a hug and cry onto his shoulder.

"Thank you Luke."

"That's what I'm here for. To make you feel better. To make everyone happy." I laugh and pull my head back. Our nose touched and we looked into each other's eyes. I saw him glance at my lips and look back at my eyes. Luke leans in when I could smell his minty breath. I lean in closer when our lips touched.

I felt sparks flying around us. I feel him smile into our kiss and we depart. I look down and try to stop blushing. He too, was bluhing, which I could tell. We both look at Calum and both thought 'Please wake up, Cal. We need you.'

========================

Update!!! How you guys like it?

For all of you that cut, please stop. You're all beautiful and one of a kind. Don't harm yourself. I get pretty sad when I see or hear that people are cutting. So please, don't do it. You don't deserve to do that. I don't cut, but I feel your guys' pain. I've always felt like I was ugly and that I deserve to die. I don't cut, but I always hurt myself by hiding my emotions and keeping them in my brain. 😔

Please vote and comment. Ya?

Just remember, YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN DIFFERENT WAYS! ❤️

-Litzy