13.

Luke Hemmings-

I woke up earlier than usual today. I rub my eyes and check the time. Only nine fifteen. I got up and got ready to shower.

I picked out my black sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans. I put my hair up to a quiff and add some bracelets. I go downstairs and my mum was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning mum."

"Morning Luke. You're up early."

"Yeah. I'm going to the hospital today again. The boys want to hear the new song."

"You finished the song?"

"Yeah." She sets a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

"Well finish eating so you can go." I smile at her and eat.

After I finished, I grabbed my jacket, guitar, journal, and phone and drove to the hospital. I turned on the radio and turned it up.

On my way to the hospital, I kept thinking about Mayvis. Does she really trust me? With all her secrets? Most importantly does she like me? We kissed once but I don't think it meant anything to her. But it did to me. Maybe I'm just confused with everything.

I park my car and head into the hospital. I hit the button to the floor the lads were at. Once I was on the floor, I go to their room. I walk in and hear talking. "Hey mates. I brought the song."

"Great! Let's hear it man." Ashton said.
I put my things down and start strumming the guitar.

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa

I need your love to light up this house
I wanna know what you're all about
I wanna feel you feel you tonight
I wanna tell you that it's alright

I need your love to guide me back home
When I'm with you, I'm never alone
I need to feel you feel you tonight
I need to tell you that it's alright

We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town
Let's seize the day
Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be as young as we are now
As young as we are now

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

I see myself here in your eyes
Stay awake 'till the sunrise
I want to hold you hold you all night
I want to tell you that you're all mine

I feel our hands intertwined
Hear our hearts beating in time
I need to hold you hold you all night
I need to tell you that you're all mine

We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town
Let's seize the day
Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be as young as we are now
As young as we are now

We won't wait
For tomorrow
It's too late
We don't follow

We won't wait
For tomorrow
It's too late
We don't follow

We'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town
Let's seize the day
Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey
We'll never be as young as we are now
As young as we are now

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh
Oh whoa whoa oh

As young as we are now

I put my guitar down and look at the guys. "Horrible. I know."

"That was amazing Luke. We love the song." Calum said.

"Really? I don't think-"

"It's amazing. Don't say a word Hemmings." Michael said.

"Okay. But yeah. I finished it awhile ago. Actually a couple days after you told me."

"And you tell us this now?"

"I'm sorry. It's just I was a bit distracted."

"By Mayvis." Calum said. The boys made kissing sounds and heart shapes with their hands. I shake my head and grab my journal.

"You guys are crazy. I don't like her nor does she like me." I lied. I love Mayvis. She is something special. Different. She is not like other girls. She's smart, talented, beautiful, everything I want in a girl.

"Sure Luke, sure." Calum said I roll my eyes and look at the lyrics. 'I need your love to light up this house. I wanna know what you're all about. I wanna feel you feel you tonight. I wanna tell you that it's alright.'

This describes how I wanted to getting know Mayvis and tell her everything will be okay. Saying how I will never leave her side. Which I never did. I was there for her the whole time.

Ashton noticed me daydreaming and took me outside. "Spill it, mate. What is the song really about?"

"I wrote this song about us. Since the day I met her, I knew she was the one. She was the girl of my dreams. I stay up all night just thinking about her. When we intertwine our hands together, I feel her emotions as sparks. She makes me feel different. She lights up my mood when I'm down. Ashton, she makes me happy. But I don't know if she feels the same way. I want to runaway with her. That's how much I love her. I would runaway with her for a long period of time."

"It's been almost four weeks and now you spill your feelings for me?" I turn around and Mayvis was there. Ashton leaves us alone in the hallway.

I walk close to her and she smiles. "I've been hiding these feelings for you because I didn't think you felt the same way. I fell in love with you the day we met. When you're gone, I'm lost without you. You're my light in the tunnel. Cheesy I know. But it's true. You are my missing piece to my heart. The song I wrote was about how we both met and my feelings about you. How I want to runaway with you and no one else. You're the only girl that I love."

"Wow. Deep words right there, Hemmings. And yes. I've been hiding my feelings as well. I was afraid of getting hurt by another person. The last person I dated was a dick. He was just plain cruel to me and I never noticed it. You, Luke, changed my life completely. You changed my world. You saved my life. All four of you. If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead by now. Dead with all my emotions inside and heartbroken." She wraps her arms around my waist and smile. "Thank you for that."

"It's the best I could do. So, I need to ask you something." I sigh and she looks up at me. I continue and talk nervously. "Will you, uhm, be my girlfriend?"

Mayvis stood there smiling. We stop hugging and I scratch the back of my head. "I shouldn't have asked-" She smashed her lips against mine passionately and I smile in the kiss.

I look at her and intwine our hands together. "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

________________________

Happy new year guys👏I know it's late but hey😁

I'm sorry I couldn't update. Turns out I was busy during the break😑😭but I finally had the chance to update. How do you guys like the book so far? Please comment I want to know so I can continue or not.

I'll update again as soon as I can💖Ilyasm and have an amazing new year🐧💖💖