17

Luke Hemmings-

I heard the boys talking to someone on Skype and I decided to go and see who it was.

I haven't left my room for a week. And the reason was Mayvis.

The boys would go out and have fun while I stay home and moped around. Even Calum tries to hook me up with girls, he always fails.

The only girl on my mind is Mayvis. But she's with another guy. Why does this always happen to me? Every time I fall in love, they are always taken away from me.

I close my door and walk into the living room. "Who are you talking to guys?" Michael moves out of the way and there she was. "H-hey Mayvis." I scratch the back of my head and look at the boys.

"Uh, hey L-Luke."

"Well this is awkward. I'll be right back. I need food." Michael says. I sit down between Calum and Ashton and look at my hands.

"Can I talk to Luke alone? It won't take long." She said. Both leave me alone and so does Mikey.

"Y-you wanted to talk?"

"Stop being nervous. I'm nervous too, since we haven't been talking to each other for over three months."

"How are you?"

"I'm alright, I guess. And you?"

"I'm great."

"Stop lying Luke. I know you're still mad at me. And I'm sorry okay. I had things going on in my mind that I didn't think it through."

"I'm sorry I flipped out on you like that. I just always get used to people promising me stuff that I completely gave up."

"It's okay."

"It's not, okay? I don't like seeing people I love getting hurt."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. From now on, no more secrets or broken promises?"

"This time, I promise." I smile.

"So, how are you and...Jace?"

"We broke up. Total jerk."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. He didn't like me. He was a total fuckboy."

"Why? You're amazing. And he was a total fuckboy to be honest." I laugh.

"Thanks. So, any girl you have your eye on?"

"Actually...yes. I don't know if she likes me or not. It's kind of complicated."

"Don't give up on her, alright?" Oh I won't. I'm not giving up on you.

We heard a knock on the door and I looked up.

Ashton gets it and it was John, our manager. Oh shit. "Boys I need to speak with you about the tour. The lads will be here in fifteen minutes."

"Who's that?" She asks. Ashton and I start to panic, "and a tour? What's going on?"

"Nothing's happening." I say.

"What's going on?" Ashton sits across from the laptop and looks at John.

"Uh, what he's trying to say is, we are new to L.A. and this man, John, is kind to give us a tour along with five other friends we met." He lied.

We looked at her and she relaxes. "Oh okay. I thought you guys were having a tour like concerts and stuff and you weren't telling me." We laugh nervously and I bite my lip ring.