6.

Luke Hemmings-

We waited for Mayvis to get out of class. Calum left without us and I knew why. He didn't want to look at me or speak to me. In class, he did apologize, but I told him I need to think about it. I mean, he fought me because I'm going on a date with Mayvis. Does he like her too? I don't blame him. She's extremely beautiful. With those green eyes, long blonde hair, and personality. There is no other girl like her.

Ashton snapped me out of my daydream of Mayvis. She comes and I see her stuffing a piece of paper in her jacket. She jogs up to us and she smiles. "So, where we headed?"

"Well, I was going to the music store to buy a new guitar." I said.

"Game store." Ashton and Michael said.

"Oh, okay. I'll go with you Luke. I wanna see the guitar you're going to buy." I nodded and we all went to different directions. Mayvis and I were walking two blocks from school when I decided to ask her about the note.

"Hey, May?"

"What's up?"

"What was in that note that you put in your jacket?"

"Uhh, nothing. It was nothing. Why?"

"Well, when you saw us, you crumpled it and shoved it in your jacket." I said stopping in front of her.

"It was really nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure." We walked into the music store and she walked off to where the guitars were at. I follow behind and I see her looking at a blue acoustic guitar that has a black streak below the strings.

"You like that one?"

"Yeah, but I already have like six guitars."

"Six?"

"Yeah, I have a music room. But I don't go in here all the time."

"Wow, can you show me the room?"

"Yeah. Hey so what guitar were you going to buy?"

"This one." I grabbed the guitar she was looking at. She smiles and gives me a thumbs up. She held the guitar for me while I went to go get an electric guitar. Once I found the guitar, I headed to where Mayvis was at and I nudged her shoulder.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Let's go and pay for this." We went to the front desk and set down the guitars slowly.

"Is this all you're buying?" The guy asks lazily.

"Yup." Once he told me the price, I handed him the money and left back to my house.

"So, are you going to tell me why you guys fought about me?" She asks nervously.

"Okay. When you left yesterday, Michael kept saying how happy he was for me. Calum kept saying who I was taking out and when Michael said your name, he just stormed out."

"But I thought he was your best friend?"

"Me too."

"Did he apologize?"

"Yeah, but I told him I needed time to think about it."

"Oh okay." I opened the door to my house and I was greeted by my mum. We set our things next to the door and walk into the kitchen.

"Hello Luke. How was school?"

"Great mum. I want you to meet someone." (A/n: she hasn't met Liz yet. Sorry if I confused you)