Partner Exam- Prologue:

A/N: This happens after the First Special Exam of Second year. Also, Ayanokouji and Karuizawa isn't a couple here (Treat the confession as just revelation about the confrontation of Satou and Karuizawa and Ayonokouji and Matsushita. Also the time where they we're about to kiss and Amasawa disturbs them, just think of it as an ordinary study session with Karuizawa blushing or something like that). It may also have different routes depending on my mood. Since it happens in their 2nd year, the class poll didn't allow the salvation of 20mil so Ichinose's class loss a girl classmate due to drawlots and Ryuuen was saved just because of plot convenience hahahaha. Lastly, thanks to urat1ofor letting me use the exam he used on Kiyotaka x Kikyo Chan. Look forward to his other fics, it was great!

Settings: 2 weeks after the 1st special exam in their second year and it was Friday HAHAHHAHA

Ayanokouji POV:

After the horrible negotiation with Hosen and Nanase, we successfully partnered up with Class 1-D and performed well in the exam took a few weeks ago. Although the exam brought a bit of trouble for me as I aced the high-level Math test because of the bet with Horikita, it was polished up by Horikita herself, Yousuke, and Kei.

Just like any other day, I did my usual routine and started walking towards school. Classes have been going as usual, after that I either stay in my room or hang-out with the Ayanokouji Group. I came in and sat on my desk. I greet my stalker who is now my seatmate and looked outside the window. After a few minutes, Chabashira-sensei came in with a very familiar look. Everyone look at her waiting for her to announce something important.

"I've been with you guys for a while now so I'm sure you've guessed what this is." Sensei said.

"Today, I'm going to announce the new special exam which is called Partner Test." she continued.

Ohhh... I can already see myself in an uncomfortable situation.

"Sensei, is this similar to the paper shuffle test and the recent special exam?" asked Horikita.

"While those exams also involved a partner, it is quite different from earlier exams. Ask questions later after I explain everything." Sensei said.

The whole classroom looked attentively towards Sensei as she started to explain the rules and importance of this exam.

"Some time in your life, there will be times where you need to live with someone due to some situations such as college dorms, work rules, and living with your partner. Because of that, this exam tests the bond and trust with your partner and also your social skills. The test will last 2 weeks and also you'll be living with your partner under one dorm until the end of this exam."

The boys were unleashing some kind of aura after hearing the instructions from Sensei that causes Shinohara to speak up.

"But Sensei, I-isn't it wrong that two opposite sex will live under one dorm?" asked Shinohara and was supported by many other girls.

"That's right, sensei!"

"You don't know what will happen with these perverts!"

"Hey! We're not like that, you know!" Ike replied.

"Don't think we'll believe you, you pervert!"

"That's right, you pervert!"

The boys and girls started to chew each other out with Hirata and Kushida trying to calm the class down. Well, it's not like I can't understand the girls. There's a chance that the boys may do something perverted with them.

"Quiet! For this exam, you are permitted to stay in the dorms of opposite gender. Just like I said earlier, there will be times where you need to live with someone due to some situations such as college dorms, work rules, and living with your partner/roommate. This exam will help you to deal with these kind of situations and become a better person. There will be a deduction of 20 cp to both classes where the pair involved who violated this rule belongs."