Ragged Servants Love Story (4)

TIME: Second Week, Wednesday

Shinomiya's POV

Although I'm feeling a bit bad for my order to Hayasaka, it is necessary for the both of us to enjoy this time she gave me.

During the time, she's gathering information. I proceeded to continue in my day while being vigilant to something that may contribute in proving my assumptions.

Almost four days had passed and Hayasaka provided me with it.

When the class had ended, I quickly moved to the podium and called everyone's attention.

"May I get all your attention?"

With my sudden call, all of the students' eyes are on me.

"There's something I want to discuss. Whether or not it will take long or not depends on you but I intend to keep it short. I'm also encouraging Chabashira-sensei to stay." I declared.

"Does it involve me?" Chabashira-sensei asked.

"Yes, it would be greatly appreciated if you stay."

"I see." Chabashira-sensei said as she prompted herself on one side of the room.

A/N: Just imagine Chabashira-sensei sitting on Shinomiya's chair staring at Ayanokouji. HAHAHHAA Just saying.

"What is it about, Shinomiya-san?" Kushida-san said.

"Tch, I have no interest. I'm leaving." Sudoku-kun also declared as he stood up and went to the door. Following Sudou-kun's action, his friends, Ike and Yamauchi, followed.

"Unfortunately, it also greatly concerns you, Sudou-kun." I said to him,

If Sudou-kun will get back, I'm sure Ike-kun and Yamauchi-kun will also fall back. If not, then I'm sure they'll be much easier to convince.

"Ha?! What are you trying to say?!" Sudou-kun lashed out.

"How 'bout you sit down for an easier discussion?" I suggested.

"I don't have time for that. I have to go to my club!" He replied.

"We're going to finish it as soon as everyone prepped themselves up or do you want to spend more time arguing with me? For your information, I also have a club to attend." I said.

"Tch, you better make it count or I'll hit you." Sudou-kun said he would take his seat. The two behind him also sat down.

"Then, I'll get straight to the point.

Behave yourself properly in class."

"Huh?" The most notable reaction was from the 3 idiots, as the girls in our class call them.

Somehow, this callname is fitting not only for my tongue but also for them. Hmm hmmm. It's great to say it, 3 idiots.

But returning to their reaction, almost all of them were bewildered by my words.

"Eto, I mean, that's what students should be doing, right?" Mei-Yu-san said.

"I agree. But there are few, no, a lot of you who are misbehaving. When I said behaving properly, no talking to your seatmates, no sleeping in class, arriving in class on time, no using your gadgets during class. Your attention should only be on the lesson, taking notes. Period. " I said.

"Huh?! Who died and made you the king?" Shinohara-san reacted.

"Yeah, yeah." Ike-kun and others followed her to show their support.

"That's right! Even Sae-chan-sensei isn't calling us out for doing that! Why should we listen to you!? Huh?!" Yamauchi-kun raised his voice.

Not that I'm scared nor intimidated by his voice. They even had the nerve to call a teacher like that.