Partner Exam: Ichinose Route (6)

A/N: Hello, well, it's been a while and I want to ask if any of you come across a fic where Ayanokouji and Nanase were siblings? Like when Ayanokouji called Nanase "Tsubasa-nee" or something like that? Please comment here the title or the author hahahaha I want to reread it but I don't remember where I've read it.

Also, if you have links to Y2V5 and Y2V6 of COTE light novel, can you please comment it here or message it to me? I want to prepare all for the chance I'll reread it once again by the time the S2 comes up.

Ichinose POV

*bell chimes*

"*sigh of relief* At last, lunch break." I said. Saturday classes aren't my thing. The combination of Chemistry, Math, and Physics were deadly enough to exhaust me to this point. Well, I guess I'll have to review it later for our next tests.

"*sigh*" As I lamented our grim morning classes, I heard a sigh coming behind me.

"How's your feeling, Ayanokouji-kun?" I asked him. It seems like he's quite tired, huh?

"It's quite exhausting." He answered.

"Heeee, so even our perfect scorer on a college difficulty test gets tired, huh? How about us common folks who are wounded from all of that?" I teased. But still, it's quite impressive every time I think about it, huh?

"Ichinose..." he replied.

"Ohhh, gomen, gomen, just teasing you a bit. Let's have lunch." I said. After I said that, I reached out for my bag to get it.

"Then, have a fun lunch!" Hoshinomiya-sensei said as she finished fixing up her things. "Ah, also, we'll finish it later, Ayanokouji-kun~. See you later, class!"

"That's right, there's still homeroom later." He muttered. Looks like he's troubled by Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"What does Hoshinomiya-sensei mean, Ayanokouji-kun?" I asked since I'm a bit curious.

'Eh? Did she forget the event earlier?' Ayanokouji thought. 'I guess, it's okay with this.'

"I don't know. I don't remember anything that concerns her." He answered.

"Hmmmm." I said as I stared into his eyes. "Well, whatever."

"Honami-channnn!! Let's have lunch togeth-" Mako-chan approached me but her words trailed off at the end.

"Well, sorry, I brought a bento so I'm thinking about eating it here in the classroom." I said to her since I got the gist of what she'll going to say.

"Hmmm, I see. Well, have a fun lunch! To you too, Ayanokouji-kun!" Mako-chan said as she walked out of the room but not before Ayanokouji-kun sent his regards to Mako-chan.

But Mako-chan peeked back to the room after she just got out and then went out after. 'What's up with her?'

"By the way, w-why aren't you getting your lunch, Ayanokouji-kun?" I asked while I fiddled my hair.

"Well..." Oh, he's quite troubled. "How can I say it?"

"It's fine, well, how about we also go to the cafeteria or convenience store?" I said.

"No, it's not like that." He's still troubled about how he can say it, huh?

*vibrate*

"Hmm, my phone?"I muttered.

"You can view that, first." Ayanokouji-kun said.

"Well, yeah."

-----