A New Story?

A good day to all of you. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a normal 2nd year high school student.

Who am I joking. Unfortunately, as much as I want to claim being a normal high school student, I have a special upbringing.

Anyway, I should introduce myself. 

I'm not a normal 2nd year high school student. I'm well-known as the 4th generation devil of the Project White Room of my father. 

As the ambition of my father is to develop geniuses from the common people despite being a common person himself, I spent my life being surrounded by white.

Within my 15 years of existence, I believed that there's a lot that happened to my life. 

A confinement.

A rebellion.

An exploration.

A romance.

A betrayal.

And an encounter with a true devil.

A/N: Hello! It's been a long time and been through a lot. A LOT OF SCHOOLWORK AND STRESS. HAHAHAHAHA

Man, college still hits hard as well as the lessons within it. And there's a chance that I may fail few subjects. :( 

May I ask what kind of technological innovation would you like? Something that may solve a problem like that.

Anyway, this is all I can muster as of now. HAHAHAHHA You can guess the story, right?

What do you think? If you're interested, then go further though its a really short chapter. But nothing is still set in stone.

-  Well, let's just say that KiyoKei went during their 1st year in ANHS.

- KiyoKei isn't in their common year, maybe with Nagumo's batch or Manabu's

- Then, due to some dirt or reason like plot armor (I am not sure but yeah just not mind it well), Kiyotaka went back to WR but a condition is that Kei will come with him and become like his nurse. Something like Koro-sensei's lover, you know.

- But then, Kei don't really like him. 

- Kei is a fallen angel. I think that having Raynare isn't fit at all.

- Well, due to some reasons again, the plan to kill Kiyotaka last up until a year.

- Kei drugged Kiyotaka that when performing physical tests and sparring, his results fail. As well as switching or changing written tests. 

- That makes him got kicked out and disposed by WR. It's also winter you know. It fits well that being disposed in a pile of snow.

- After being thrown out, Kei and Kiyotaka have a little talk before being killed by Kei's spear of light.

- Then, Rias is there and then got reincarnated. (Of course, he has the Boosted Gear.)(He'll got dress break and oppaillingual? bilingual? you know, that mind reading of chest) if you know it. HAHAHAHA It's a bit difficult to assign him the Dividing Gear as there are more development on the Boosted Gear as far as I know.