Partner Exam: Kamuro Route (2)

Plot Changes:
1- KiyoKei isn't a couple
2- Salvation of 20mil points in Class Vote isn't a salvation
3-Ryueen was saved and Manabe was expelled even w/o the deal with Ichinose
4-Sakura Airi doesn't hold romantic feelings for Ayanokouji.
5-Chairman Sakayanagi proved his innocence much earlier and gets back to his position.

Ayanokouji's POV

After the revelation of each partner for this exam, a little show was prepared by Sakayanagi as she appeared and revealed my partner in this exam. And now I'm walking towards the dormitory along with Sakayanagi, Hashimoto, and Kamuro.

"Hey Sakayanagi, do you really have to do that?" I asked

"Ara? What do you mean, Ayanokouji-kun?" Sakayanagi replied as she was playing dumb.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Now, I have something to take care afterwards. *sigh*"

"I don't understand what you mean. I just want to confirm and see the partner of my right-hand woman to give me some rest and to remind you of some things."

"Hey Kamuro, don't you think that King is close to Hime?" Hashimoto asks a question to Kamuro which can be heard by me of Sakayanagi while we're talking.

"Ha? Well, now that I see this so I guess?" Kamuro replied.

"Why do you get that feeling Hashimoto-kun?" Sakayanagi asked

"To be honest, it's pretty rare that someone can be casually speaking to you especially and also the way you talk with each other also gives me a feeling about that."

"What can you say about that Ayanokouji-kun?" Sakayanagi asked me while showing her smug smile and eyeing me from side.

"Well, I'm not sure if Sakayanagi tells you this but I saw what happened between her and Yamauchi and even I thought that Yamauchi was a bit rude to her. So I think that it's okay to speak with her casually but even if I did, I'll just be careful to avoid her bad sides."

"Hmmm, is that all, King?"

"I guess so."

"Well, let's put that aside for now and what do you think we should be doing right now, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Prepare for the exam, right?"

"Correct, so Hashimoto-kun, can you prepare your room now? We're staying there and also can you come to my room to assist me with my belongings?"

"I got it, Hime. Then I'll go now." he said but still move beside me in order to whisper something. "Well, you heard her, King. Good Luck with Kamuro! And also, she's in Art club if you don't know. So you can use that get close with each other." he continued. I was a bit surprised with his help and nodded to acknowledge his actions.

"Well, I'll really go now. Good luck King, Kamuro! See you later, Hime!" With that, he left. And now, I'm left with Sakayanagi and Kamuro. Now that I think about it, it is pretty surprising that Sakayanagi is the one who will move into Hashimoto's room. I guess I'll ask her about that,

"Hey Sakayanagi, Why are you staying with Hashimoto's room? I mean, he's not one who will do something against you and also it's an added task for you regarding of your things."

"Oh no, you shouldn't ask questions like that Ayanokouji-kun. Even if I am like this, I'm still a girl and it's pretty embarrassing for me to have a guy in my room. I am a maiden after all, right Masumi-san?"

"Maybe, don't ask me." Kamuro disinterestedly replies.

"Huhu, you're being mean to me Masumi-san." Sakayanagi said while wiping her non-existent tears. "Instead of talking about me, why don't you two talk about something? After all, you're gonna stay in one dorm for 2 weeks." she continued.

"You're right. Where do you want to stay Kamuro? My place or yours?" I asked Kamuro and heard Sakayanagi chuckled a bit as we're arriving at the dorms.

"You know, your question is a bit wrong." She replied. I tilt my head while thinking on how my question is a bit wrong. It was noticed by her and sighed. "I preferred your place, you okay with that?"

"I'm pretty okay either way. Anyway, call me when you're done packing your things up. You must have a lot of things especially you're part of Art Club."

"How do you know that?"

"Hashimoto, he whispered that to me before leaving."

"*sigh* well, thanks. So let's trade contact information." She said and we exchanged contact info as we entered the elevator.

"Contact me when you're done. Also, it's better if you get it done as early as you can so you can check if you need anything more during your stay. And also, let's go shopping afterwards." I said and she nodded.

"Fufu I'm jealous of you Masumi-san. Anyway, looks like we're arriving at your floor Ayanokouji-kun. Take care of Masumi-san and also spend time with me, right?"

"Hmm, I understand. See you, Kamuro, Sakayanagi." I said while the elevator door opens. And as I step out, I look back for a while.

"And also Kamuro, please don't bring beer, beergirl." I said before the elevator door closes. She cannot say anything to what I said but I didn't miss a little blush on her face. And I walked towards my dorm and prepared my room.

A/N: It was short and a bit rushed so I want your opinions about this. I have to take care of some things related to school as we're close to hs graduation and it didn't give me time to write something and a bit of low motivation hahahahaha. So right, please give your opinions on this and look forward to the edited version of this chapter if there is and updates on other routes. TY!