Partner Exam: Ichinose Route (5)

Plot Changes:
1- KiyoKei isn't a couple
2- Salvation of 20mil points in Class Vote isn't an option
3-Ryueen was saved and Manabe was expelled even w/o the deal with Ichinose
4-Sakura Airi doesn't hold romantic feelings for Ayanokouji.
5-Chairman Sakayanagi proved his innocence much earlier and gets back to his position.

Ayanokouji POV:

After reporting our decision to the faculty room as it is necessary for the current task, we met Akito and Haruka who delivered my things from my desk in Class D's classroom on the way to Class C. As we approach our destination, there's something bothering me and the strange feeling grows stronger.

As we reached the door of the Class C's classroom, we stopped at our tracks there. I was dumbfounded by what welcomed us there. When I could take the events that surprised me, I tried to look over to Ichinose inconspicuously. She almost had the same reaction I had when this welcomed me in the face even today, she's still overwhelmed by the events.

Let me explain to you what happened, as we got closer to the door of Class C, I could hear a faint sound of music. Due to its faintness, I can't identify it. As we arrived at their door, a number of faces welcomed me with a warm smile if I must say and also holding a flower origami. And now I can identify the music they're playing. It's the song I think played during weddings.

*insert wedding song*

"Good day everyone. Thank you for gathering here today to welcome the arrival of our beloved leader and her partner. Please give them a warm welcome." Amikura said as she raised her hand a little and then the volume of the music increased.

"Welcome!"

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations!"

"Welcome!"

"This is dumb."

"Congratulations-"

"*whistle* whoo whooooo"

After Amikura said her 'introductory speech', we received several welcome and congratulations. Although the number of people giving such positive replies is considered to be many, there are quite a number of people who didn't jump into this scheme. Ah, Ichinose is still frozen to the surprise given by them as of now. One of the people that stands out here is the girl named Himeno Yuki. Well, I guess I can say that even Class B has people who don't like interactions like most of them did.

"Ahhh, ahh, ahhhh! W-w-what are you doing, everyone!" Ichinose snapped out of her trance and exclaimed.

"What, Honami-chan?" Minamikata answered.

"This!"

"What do you mean, Honami-chan? *smile* We're just warmly welcoming our leader and his partner from the other class, you know?" Amikura said.

"But. But. But... This is too much!" Ichinose shouted. I'm quite surprised once again that she can shout like this except for the leader moments and celebratory moments. But I guess I can agree with her. I'm not too familiar with welcoming parties like this but I think I know that people won't do this kind of welcoming party.

"Eh? In what way?" Kobashi asked.

"In many ways!" Ichinose once exclaimed

"Eh? Do you hate this Ayanokouji-kun?" Amikura asked as she and her partner got a bit closer to me.

"I guess I don't hate it-" I answered.

"Ayanokouji-kun?!" Ichinose was surprised.

"See, Honami-chan! No biggie, he doesn't hate it!" Amikura smugly said it to Ichinose.