Partner Exam: Asahina Route (4.5)

In Class D (Miyake's POV)

Ahhhh, I'm tired. Dealing with Haruka's antics is the worst. My energy depletes quickly.

*Sigh*

Our current situation is that we're holding hands as we have our way to our seats because of our special exam.

"Na, Miyatchi. Do you think Kiyopon will bring Asahina-senpai here?" The fluffy teasing mongrel spoke.

"Who knows. Both of his choices are difficult: Stuck with the third years and Nagumo-senpai or face them." I said and I turned my head towards them.

"Them, huh?" As Haruka also turns her head towards them. "Then, what will you do if you're in Kiyopon's place, Miyatchi? Will you stay here with your partner or go with the third year?" She asked.

"Well... I'm gonna bear it to stay with the third year, I guess. It's not manly of me to let my partner feel uncomfortable here." I answered.

"Awww, I guess I'm pretty lucky to have you as my partner Miyatchi! So thoughtful!" She said the last part in English with a matching thumbs up pose. *sigh* Ohhh.

"Ah!!" She screamed in surprise because Keisei tapped on her shoulder without any notice. I thought this might happen so I tightened my hold on her hand. She may let go of our hand because of that.

"Good morning, Haruka-chan!" Airi greeted her. It's good that she got comfortable with the group or rather to Haruka. She's pretty timid at the start of our year.

"Looks like you're still doing good, huh, Haruka."

"Yu.kimuuuu!!!" Well, he got a pretty good scolding from Haruka. Well, lessons were one of the things I don't like to hear and also Haruka's scolding. It's pretty long and painful in my ears. She doesn't let it go.

*bell chimes*

"We're gonna get back to this, Yukimuu!" She said as she shot her sharpened eyes towards Keisei. Though, I think she's gonna forget it anyway.

"I'm not gonna forget it, Miyatchi!" geh!

"It looks like Kiyotaka's staying in Asahina-senpai's class, after all." I said as I changed the topic. The lessons were enough to distract her from this but I'll also need to sacrifice you for later, Kiyotaka. It's a noble sacrifice.

"Ohhh, you're right. I didn't notice 'cause of Yukimuu. Better be careful, Kiyopon." She said.

"Take your seats. Class will begin." Chabashira-sensei said. "Hm? What's up, Horikita?" She said. Most of us turned our heads to Horikita-san to see her raising her free hand while Sudo's holding the other one.

"Excuse me, but Ayanokouji-kun still isn't here, Chabashira-sensei." Horikita-san said.

"It seems like Kiyopon didn't give notice about his partner to Horikita-san." She said quietly so that only the two of us could hear.

"It seems to be the case.'

"So? Should I just start the class if Ayanokouji is here? Is that what you were saying, Horikita?" Chabashira-sensei replied. Oh, that's a harsh retort. I see Horikita-san raise her eyebrow. Is a catfight coming?

"No, I just wonder if you would give us the situation of our classmates, especially the ones who aren't here I suppose." She clarified.

"And if I say, I don't know, what would you do?" Chabashira-sensei smirkly said as if she's challenging Horikita-san. Ohhh, that's a reply I hate to receive. Chabashira-sensei seems more prickly than before. Is it her..

"Probably."
"Ah."

Haruka read the flow of my thoughts clearly. But before Horikita-san reply, Chabashira-sensei

"Well, calm down. Your other classmates are just staying in their partner's class. Though that isn't the information you want to know so Ayanokouji is staying with Asahina's class." Ah. Sorry, Kiyotaka. Chabashira-sensei exposed it.

"Eh?" is what most of them thought.

"I'm sorry but I don't think you've mentioned that it is possible to be paired up with another year." Horikita-san spoke.

"Did I say it is impossible? Besides, if you really think it's impossible, how about you pay a visit in 'his' class?" Sensei said. I think it's enough for Horikita-san to accept it. "Well, class begi-"

"Hmmmm *sobs sobs* Why? That guy's holding hands with the Princess of the third years while I'm stuck with a ugly woman." Ike spoke in a normal voice but it was well heard to all of us. Shinohara's pretty angry with his comment.

"Ah!!!!! Whyyyyyyy???" A sound reverberates throughout the room completely overwhelming Ike's reaction.

"Why is that gloomy guy getting stuck with a beautiful senpai while I'm here stuck and holding hands with a fatty? Even Ike is holding hands with a girl." Miyamoto shouted. Now that I think about it, Haruka's the only one who's noisy earlier. *sigh* I didn't notice that Miyamoto and Wataru were holding hands. Uwahhh. I wished I didn't notice it.

"Blerghhhhh." Haruka reacted.

"I feel you." I said to her as she's acting like holding out a puke. I roamed my eyes over to see Keisei and Airi and their reactions were the same as us. Keisei is looking unbelievable while Airi's doing her best to look over the other side while looking down.

"See? You didn't even expect that. So, Ike, would you like to trade with Miyamoto?" Chabashira-sensei said.

"Ehh? E-eto. I'm fine with Shinohara. *forced and relieved smile* I mean, all women have their charms. Hehe." Oh, that strums a string on Shinohara.

"Heeee, Ike's spurting out those words. It didn't give him any credibility." Haruka spoke.

"Well, between that and that, you're gonna be thankful to that if you're in Ike's place." I said. "Even Horikita-san is grossed out with the two of them."

"What a sight." Haruka said. I almost didn't notice it but she's taking a sneak shot towards Horikita-san.

"Oi."

"It's one of the million sights. Hehe" She said as she's grinning gleefully.

"Let's sell that." I said as I met with another evil grin from her.

"hehehehe, V! *peace sign*"

A/N: HAHAHAHA This is the first time I've updated within the same day. 

Well, this chapter is the reaction of Class D on knowing that Ayanokouji's staying in 3-A. Though I don't know if this is good, I just want to publish it since I forgot it to include to the previous chapter and I don't want it to rot. HAHAHAHHA

Anyway, the boy-to-boy pairing is official. Miyamoto and Wataru is really partnered up for this exam. :>

I hope you enjoy this HAHAHAHA TY!