Partner Exam: Asahina Route (2)

Plot Changes:
1- KiyoKei isn't a couple
2- Salvation of 20mil points in Class Vote isn't a salvation
3-Ryueen was saved and Manabe was expelled even w/o the deal with Ichinose
4-Sakura Airi doesn't hold romantic feelings for Ayanokouji.
5-Chairman Sakayanagi proved his innocence much earlier and gets back to his position.

Ayanokouji's POV

After the revelation of partners of each student in ANHS, I have Asahina-senpai as my partner in this exam and now walking towards the dorm with her.

"Looks like we'll be spending a lot of time together, AYanokouji-kun. You know, Miyabi is interested to you since Horikita-senpai pays attention to you especially in the relay last year. You have to deal with troublesome attacks from Miyabi from now on, I think. So I've been like wondering what Horikita-senpai sees in you since you seem to be a mysterious guy in your year. You've draw a lot of attention since the race between you and Horikita-senpai and also your perfect score in a supposedly difficult math test last exam." she said.

"To be honest, I don't know what he sees in me. I'm just an average guy. I just did a bit of jogging and study a bit more since I'm loner before I entered this school" I replied. I can't help but to sigh in her statement. What she said was all true and because of Manabu paying attention to me, now I have to deal with Nagumo who seems fixated on Manabu. What a troublesome senpai I have that he had to left me with this after leaving this school. Even though I got his answer, it seems that I can't agree much on his statement about me so that's the best way to answer in my opinion.

"Hmm, I say otherwise, Ayanokouji-kun *giggle* You've given me several reasons to say that you're more than you let on." she said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't think I did things to give that kind of idea to myself." I answered honestly. Other than the things I did that got everyone's attention, it seems that she has a high evaluation of myself in her eyes.

"Hehhh, humble-bragging or quite modest? hmmm?"

"Neither Senpai, I just stated facts."

"Then let's settle with you being quite modest haha. This must be one of the reasons why Honami-chan is attached to you." What does that mean? Ichinose is the kind of person who gets attached to everyone. I don't remember doing anything particular for Asahina-senpai to said it like that. Maybe the cooperative relationship we had have increased our relationship so I'll try to answer that.

"Well, I've been made as a messenger for Horikita when we're in cooperative relationship with her class since she's thorny so maybe that's the reason. After all, it last almost a year."

"Well, we have a long time ahead of us so share it to me some time. You may have me attracted to you since Honami-chan's a precious one so she must have been around with people who is incredible and hard to pass on. Then, you will have a beautiful girlfriend if that happens. Nanchatte~ "

"Well, I don't know about that. I may also be interested with having a girlfriend but I want a peaceful life more so I need to pass this exam and avoid Nagumo-senpai." Almost what I said is true. Since my time being free is limited, I want to experience more things that a normal person experience such as being in a relationship and be able to feel and to give love. But the thought of them being caught up on Nagumo's and that man's plan may hinder me so I have no choice to delay it until I can secure a more peaceful life.

"Well, that's impossible since you've gained Horikita-senpai's attention. Good luck! So, anyway speaking of exam, where do you want to stay?" she asked.

"I'm okay either way, how about you senpai?" I answered truthfully

"You sure with that, Ayanokouji-kuunnn? You may regret it hahaha" Don't put it like that senpai. It makes me more to decide but since the exam requires us both so I have her to be comfortable with me. But I can't shake this feeling that me and peaceful life-chan may drift apart though I wish it wasn't the case.