COTE x DxD (4)

Around 2100 words

"KIYOTAKA ALREADY CLIMBED ADULTHOOD WITH A FOREIGNER!!! INTERNATIONALLLL~~~~!!!"

Eiichiro shouted from his very soul to relay what he had seen in my room.

Hearing this, I sighed from the bottom of my soul. And I wish he didn't announce it like that.

I can almost imagine what reactions those people have.

They are probably frozen. Matsuo is bewildered while Eiichiro and Tsubasa are a complete blushing mess.

I'm only an adopted member of this family and I wonder how I can explain it to them.

"Your family is quite lively in the morning."

Rias rose from the bed and got her uniform from my desk.

A naked Rias.

The naked body of a beautiful girl.

Although I understand Eiichiro with a full blush, I also haven't gotten to see naked women or run up the stairs of adulthood.

But still, I can see a lot of things.

Her small hips. Her long white legs. Her thighs. Her nicely shaped butt.

And her chest which is quite enormous...

I'm a bit aware of the figure that she has but seeing it personally, it really is amazing.

99-58-90

I facepalmed as I remember what one of the three perverts spoke as they went past our room.

Although, as a boy, I have the interest in witnessing such a scene, I do feel bad for her to be seen at.

"Uhm, Rias... senpai..."

"What is it? And also, won't you call me onee-san?"

"Ah, well, no. I didn't call you like that back then. Probably."

"Such a shame, fufu~" Rias chuckled but her topic made me lose my timing to say my piece.

"... I can see everything, Rias."

"If you want to see it, then go ahead."

Senpai says that daringly while putting on her uniform. She's putting on a smirk.

–!!

"*sigh* Please don't tease me."

"Ara ara haha I'm not teasing you, you know." She said.

...

"Anyway, is your stomach fine?" Rias asked me.

"Stomach?" I repeated her question as I touched the part that has been mentioned.

"Ah." I reacted as I, at the very least, had an idea on what she's talking about. But I still wonder whether that was true as it leans to the truth that I've built up until now.

"You really are a sharp person. Indeed, the incident from yesterday wasn't a dream." Rias cleared my doubts.

"Then, why is my stomach still here?"

"I healed it. It was critical, but thanks to your tough body, it was healable with my power in a night. I shared some of my demonic powers with you by embracing you while we were naked. I was able to do it because we are from the same clan."

"Eh?"

I unconsciously reacted to the words that she said.

Hugged each other while naked?