Partner Exam: Matsushita Route (2)

Plot Changes:
1- KiyoKei isn't a couple
2- Salvation of 20mil points in Class Vote isn't a salvation
3-Ryueen was saved and Manabe was expelled even w/o the deal with Ichinose
4-Sakura Airi doesn't hold romantic feelings for Ayanokouji.
5-Chairman Sakayanagi proved his innocence much earlier and gets back to his position.

Ayanokouji's POV

After hearing some of the reminders from Chairman Sakayanagi and the announcement of each and every partner of every student here in ANHS, I am now walking with my partner, Matsushita Chiaki. I think she's a pretty decent partner if I say so. Even if we have a little interaction in our 1st year, the time we bonded increases a bit as I peaked her interest since the last 1st year special exam specifically in the Mental Arithmetic Math event. It started when she confronted me during our Spring Break in Keyaki Mall. Due to that, I have to give some information while twisting it a bit. And so on, as she become my seatmate in our second year and she doesn't miss a chance of interrogating me and sometimes following me in my free time.

But I can say that it was an admirable act. While she was doing her acts, you can witness an impressive skill in psychological wars and also above average intellect. Along with that, she can, at least, lead and sway the conversations to what she wants. Therefore, I can say that it will be a bit problematic as she will be making full use of this exam to probe more information about me and my abilities. If not for that factor, she will be one of the perfect partners I can ask for.

Speaking of this exam, I am now walking with her to the dorms as we're preparing for the exam. It was a quite one but a bit uncomfortable as Matsuhita is getting red due to me witnessing her exchange with Satou, a girl who once liked me but I had to reject due to some reasons. I guess I can set that aside for now and mind the exam in front of us.

"Hey Matsushita. Is it okay if I ask something?" II spoke up.

"W-what?"

"It is about us so is it okay if I ask it now?" I asked since she's a bit flustered.

"W-what d-do you mean by that, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Well... Where are we staying? My place or yours?"

"Eh?"

"Eh?" Did I say something wrong?

"What are you saying, Ayanokouji-kun?" she asked.

"You don't get it?" I asked and she nodded. "It's because of this exam. We're supposed to live together right?" I continued

"A-ahh, so that's what it was. But you know Ayanokouji-kun, if you ask it like that, you can get misunderstood." she said. Eh? I think that I ask that as direct way. It won't hurt to ask right?

"How?" I asked

"I won't tell you. Don't mind it. Going back to your question, then let's go to your room if you're fine with that." Don't mention something like that if you'll now gonna answer me.

"I'm fine with that but may I ask why?" I asked since I'm a bit curious if there's other reasons she have.

"Well, it is a bit embarrassing for me to have a boy stay in my room and also I may know more about you if I see the place you're staying at now." she answered.

"Ah okay. I got it." I said sarcastically though I hope that it will be delivered.

"Eh? What do you got?" she asked. Bingo. It looks like she has no idea on what I said.

"It looks like you're wasting this opportunity to obtain information that you can't get by means of stalking. " I said. Let's see how are things gonna play in this payback.

"Hey! Who are you calling stalker?!" she raised her voice but still our conversation didn't get reach by others.

"Eh? You know that constantly and stealthily following a person is called stalking? That's how I can describe your actions since the spring break." I explained.

"I-I'm not s-stalking you! I'm just-" she replied but her voice trailed off the end.

"just?" I continued.

"Ah! I'm just c-curious. Umu that's right! I'm just curious about you and what to know you more! That's all" she said while showing a satisfied smile. But that doesn't end my payback. She's getting a bit distracted since our talk that she didn't notice that I'm leading her to a secluded place. But now that she has felt relieved, she noticed that the surroundings are different from the path towards the dormitory. So I spoke up walking towards her.

"You're interested in me huh, right Matsushita? Looks like you're quite conscious of me since my demonstration of confession to you right? "

"N-nothing of sort. I'm just curious a-about your abilities." She denied and clear up her intentions while takin' a step back. I've got no interests in that as I know that from the time she confronted me.

"Hee, I mean, I kinda like girls like you Matsushita. Cheerful yet matured and a bit cunning, in addition to that you're beautiful and smart. You're the kind of girl boys want to be their partner, in short all-in-one package. And it seems like you have no problems with me after what you said earlier." I continued speaking and walking towards. (Hello, I'm sorry but I'm a bit inexperienced in this kind of situation or dialogue. Please comment here if there's anything I can improve or fix and I'll edit it as soon as I can. Thanks!)

"Wh-what are you g-getting a-at, A-Ayanokouji-kun?" she asked.

Then, *Donnn!* Kabe daan!! jkkk Kabe don technique was executed. (well, I don't know that to put here but I think you get the gist? hahhahah)

"Matsushita, I love you. Would you go out with me?"

A/N: Hello again?? hahahaha Here's the 2nd chap of Partner Exam: Matsushita Route. It was a short one but still I think it was enough for now. Tbh, I just want to release a chapter to rant a bit? HAHAHAHA There's no updates happening much so I'm a getting a bit impatient HHAHAHAHA. Well, something like that. It's not like I'm angry/upset or something at them since I'm sure they've working hard to write a satisfying chapters for us but still as a reader I want to have the fanfics I've been reading to have an update or new chapter oftenly right? HAHAHAHHA Well, I'm sorry if I struck something hehe I don't mean anything and just want to have updates XD

Regarding about the fics, I still haven't started writing any other ideas HAHAHAH My body can't move as I like since being lazy was attached in my system a bit tight but I hope to start that a bit and also I hope to continue this with much more wholesome plots and dialogues and other more. HAHAHHAHA

Anyway, I hope you'll comment down some tips or ways to improve my writing and such especially on the ones I've highlighted and lastly I hope you enjoy this. hahahahha TY!