🦋Sodapop Curtis🦋

Y/N had first met Sodapop Curtis when she was 11 years old. They became friends instantly after she had saved Sodapop's younger brother from some Socs. She had developed a crush on him but there was a problem. She was the sister of Dallas Winston. So she tried to hide her feelings for the handsome greaser. It got to the time where Soda was 18 and Y/N was 17 nearly 18.

The two had always had a crush on each other but neither one did anything in fear of getting rejected. But times eventually changed. Darry had met a girl and fell in love. He proposed to her after a year of dating and today was the day he was getting married. Sodapop was a groomsman and Y/N was a bridesmaid.

Darry barges into Sodapop's room, Soda was sat up in the bed it looked like he'd been up for a while. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" Darry shouts in the room. "Good morning Darry." Soda responds. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TO-DAY!" Darry repeats. "Yeah you are!" Soda responds faking enthusiasm. "WOO!" Darry once again exclaims and leaves the room closing the door behind him.

Suddenly, Y/N pops out from under Sodapop's covers. "Do you think he knew I was here?" Y/N rushes out looking anxious. The two sit in the bed covers pulled up to their chests. Awkwardness filled the room. "Well... I've never done that with you before." Soda states. "Nope..." Y/N responds. "Well I better get ready, gotta be with the bride." Y/N claims getting out the bed and putting her dress from the night before back on.

She smiles at Sodapop before jumping out of his window. She walks down the road towards Darry's fiancé's house to help her get ready for the day. Knocking on the door Y/N waits for Melissa (random name) to answer the door. "Where did you end up all night?" Melissa chuckles at the girl's disheveled state. "I crashed on Two-Bit's couch." Y/N lies quickly. She couldn't tell Melissa she crashed at Darry and Sodapop's because Melissa was marrying Darry.

"Right. Go shower then you can do my makeup? I'll make you something to eat whilst you're in there." Melissa states. "I knew there was a reason you're my favourite of the members' girls." Y/N grins and rushes to the bathroom, Melissa wasn't stupid. She knew Y/N had hooked up with someone but she just didn't know who yet.

Once Y/N was all fresh, the two ate together and made small talk whilst doing so. "Sooo, who did you hook up with last night?" Melissa questions making Y/N choke on her french toast. "N-no one." Y/N tries to lie. "C'mon who I wont tell Dally." Melissa promises holding up her pinky. Y/N links hers with Melissa's and sighs. "Fineee. It was Sodapop." Y/N admits, a blush rising on her cheeks.

"NO WAY!" Melissa exclaims. "Yep." Y/N says. "About bloody time! You two were so obvious with your feelings for each other! But I'm the only person who has seemed to notice." Melissa shakes her head whilst stating that. After they'd finished breakfast Y/N started doing Melissa's makeup. After that was done it was hair time, Y/N put Melissa's hair into an elegant bun with two front curls falling, framing her face. After her hair was done Y/N helped Melissa into her dress.

Y/N quickly sorted herself out and the two looked in the mirror. "Heck yeah. You look so beautiful Melissa." Y/N states, the doorbell rings catching Y/N's attention. She runs downstairs and lets in the other bridesmaids. Once everyone was ready it was time. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen gather in a room whilst waiting for the bride to be ready.

Just Y/N's luck she was paired with Sodapop. The two stand at the front of the bridesmaids and groomsmen line arm in arm kind of awkward. "You try anything Curtis and I'll rip your dick off!" Dallas threatens. "Dally! Shut up!" Y/N replies shaking her head. The doors open and the two start to walk down the aisle. "So last night." Y/N starts. "It was different but also very stupid of us." Soda finishes. "Yeah very stupid." Y/N agrees.