🦋How you met🦋

Darry

You had first met Darry at a store. You were looking for some personal items when you bumped into him and dropped them all over the floor.

Sodapop

Sodapop was well known to everyone. The charming boy who worked at DX. Of course you knew who he was so when he kept looking over at you when you were at DX. You couldn't help but wink then smile at him.

Ponyboy

You were walking through the library for somewhere to sit the only available place was opposite a boy at a table. "Mind if i sit?" "Go ahead."

Johnny

You were on a walk in the middle of the night. You had to get out of your house, it was a horrible atmosphere. You caught a whiff of smoke. Following the smell you came across a boy with a little fire going on. He stared at you for a while before saying anything.

Steve

Being a Soc was not easy. You had started out as a greaser but your mom and dad forced you to move when you were eleven. You had made a friend when you were 5 called Steve. You met again where you were 17. "Y/N? That you?"

Two-Bit

Just what you had wanted. Being ditched at the drive-in because you didn't want to have sex with the guy. You sat down on the chairs when a greaser came up to you. "Now. What's a pretty little thing like you doin' sat here all alone?"

Dallas

"Remember..." "Yeah, yeah you won't be so nice next time. I know." You smirk and leave holding up your middle finger as you go. "Whoa pretty lady calm down. Don't anger them again or you might end up like me." A guy who was leant against a car says with a wink.