🦋Ponyboy Curtis🦋

Uptown Girl

Ponyboy was warned. But you know him, he never listens. He was told and shown all his life that Socs were not nice people. But she was different. She was his Uptown Girl, no one in the gang knew of her.

Of course times had changed and no one got into fights with Socs anymore not after the rumble. So when the gang was in the dingo and there was a group of Socs they weren't worrying except for Ponyboy. 

Why? Because there she was. Sat with those dumb Socs, not even sparing him a glance. What if she didn't notice him? Yeah that had to be it. The truth was she had noticed the greasers walk in but she didn't spot Ponyboy.

Uptown girl, She's been living in her uptown world. I bet she's never had a backstreet guy.

The girl kept looking over at the table, wondering if Ponyboy was there. He'd told her about his family and friends.

Uptown girl, you know I can't afford to buy her pearls but maybe someday when my ship comes in she'll understand what kind of guy I've been. And then I'll win.

"One of the greasers keep looking over here." Y/N's friend states whilst nodding at the table of greasers. Y/N looks over and spots the boy she was looking for. A small smile crept it's way onto the girl's face, she didn't know he was going to be there with his friends.

And when she's walking she's looking so fine.

"Why have they constantly gotta stare?" Lillian, the sort of leader of the group asked looking disgusted. Y/N rolled her eyes at her friend, the differences between the greasers and the socs had been put in the past but there is some who still don't like each other. At least the fighting had stopped.

"Why is one of them walking over to us?" Lillian scoffed, Y/N looked up and saw that Ponyboy was walking over to her group of friends. Y/N straightened up and greeted her boyfriend with a smile. "Hello Ponyboy." Y/N grinned, waving her fingers at him. "You know him?" A sneer was heard. "Yes, yes i do." Y/N replied a sarcastic smile on her face.

And when she's talking she sayin that she's mine

"Everyone this is my boyfriend, Ponyboy Curtis." "BOYFRIEND?" "Yes Lillian boyfriend. B-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d boyfriend. I am so sick of you judging people when you do not know them. You're a horrible person and I regret meeting you." "Please you're just jealous of me."

"Me? Jealous of you? You're a virgin who can't drive." Y/N smirked and walked away with Ponyboy. "Everyone meet my girlfriend Y/N."

She'll see I'm not so tough just because I'm in love with an uptown girl.