🦋Y/N and The Greasers 2🦋

Y/N and the greasers decided to play the well known horror game Five Night's at Freddie's. They were all sat around the T.V whilst they took turns playing. Darry played night one and done it very well. "How the hell did you manage to preserve so much power?" Steve asked. Dallas played night two and it took him three tries to win.

"Right Y/N, it's your turn." Ponyboy smiled, Y/N got up and sat at the PC. "Let's do this." Y/N was playing pretty well at one point they sat back and became a bit casual. "Look at me I'm a bit casual right now, okay he turned off the light turned off the camera." Y/N rambles to herself. "These cameras are crap!" She exclaims turning to her friends. "I mean really how much would it cost them to invest in a good camera these day what it come to like five dollars?" Y/N once again rambles.

At that moment a jump scare happened. "AHHHHHHH!" Y/N jumps in their chair and falls off it. "Ow." She says sprawled across the floor. Everyone was laughing at her. "Oh Y/N you okay?" Sodapop asks as he helps her up. "Yep just peachy." Y/N responds.

<3

Y/N didn't want to get out of bed. She just didn't want to. "Just get up! It's not that hard." Two-Bit yells at Y/N. "NO I'M HIBERNATING!" Y/N exclaims. "What? It's not even that cold out! And you're not an animal!" Two-Bit responds. "I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE!" Y/N shouts at Two-Bit. "Just get out of bed." At this point Two-Bit was getting fed up. "NO!" "Ugh that's it." Two-Bit sighs and picks Y/N up bridal style. "P-put me down!" Y/N tried to wriggle out of his grip.

<3

Y/N was walking around the house in one of Darry's shirts. It was quite big on her it looked like she was wearing nothing underneath. "Um... are you wearing anything under that?" Darry asks his girlfriend, she turns to him and slowly pulls up the shirt to reveal booty shorts. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I?" Y/N responds. "N-no reason!" Darry quickly exclaims looking away in disappointment.

<3

Sodapop pulls out his phone and starts recording, he turns the camera to Y/N who was walking down the stairs a huge bag of chips in her hand. "And here, you can see the endangered Y/N in their natural habitat." He says, just at that moment Y/N falls down the last few steps spilling her chips everywhere. "Natural selection is coming for this specimen." Sodapop sighs and puts his phone away to help Y/N clean up her spilled food.

<3

Y/N, Ponyboy, and Johnny were all hanging out and messing about on a roof when Y/N's foot slipped. What she didn't expect was for Ponyboy to catch her. The two of them hadn't really got along that well. "Take my other hand." Ponyboy exclaims. "NO!" Y/N shouts back. "Look I'm not trying to ask you to marry me, I'm trying to save your life!" Ponyboy shouts making Y/N take his hand.